Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wales v England tonight

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Watching from deep in enemy territory. Fortunately my nearest neighbors are several hundred yards away!

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
I think it will be a tight game tonight with a close score but expect and hope it will be England who come out on top. I am expecting a cracking competition again, with England to come out and be overall winners.

On a different note but related to recent AMEX pricing discussions on NSC, I have tickets for England V Italy next week and can tell you that if you want to know about overinflated ticket prices look no further than the pricing that English rugby fans get charged for a game at Twickenham; additionally the 1901 debenture equivalent at Twickenham is obscene.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Can't believe they've just brought a goat on to the pitch for the national anthems, talk about exciting the crowd!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
An England win could be a good omen with us travelling that way tomorrow.
England to win by 9.Albion to win 2.0

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not a big follower of the egg-chasing, but have heard tonight that going down from 15 to 14 men via a yellow card is apparently worth '7-10 points' to the opposition. Might be accepted wisdom, and I've heard them say it half a dozen times tonight, but don't recall a single time anybody said it in any previous Six Nations or Rugby World Cup. Pretty sure Bill McClaren never ever said it. Or have I just not been paying enough attention?

And why does nobody spout equivalent bollox at football e.g. a red card is worth 1-2 goals to the opposition. If anything, the ten men invariably gain the upper hand.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Just the differeing nature of the 2 games. In football sometimes the 11 men cannot fathom how to mark the 10 men opposing. In rugby the ball being run so much and contact needed physically means that the extra man inevitably comes in handy when shifting the ball down the line. And 7 to 10 points is usually the amount a team will score when a man up for 10 minutes.

Devon Seagull

Sep 25, 2004
South Devon
Very pleased with that result.....Floods kicking is pretty awesome

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Superb game, what a great advert for the six nations

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Good win for England and a great game throughout. A good advert for the 6N.
(Shame the Bath Players gave away a couple of stupid penalties though!)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very physical and several missed professional fouls including a missed trip by a Welsh player that should have been red.

Excellent start for England

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
wellhappy ,i had england to win by 6-10 points,happy days

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Have never really understood rugby, all that cuddling and rolling around on the floor strikes me as a bit bizarre, but that was fairly exciting wasn't it. I am surrounded by rugby daft people who are constantly moaning about Gloucester being crap, at least that might put a smile on their faces, if only till their team get gubbed again...it isn't just Withdean where people grumble constantly.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
im really f***ed off as i predicted a NINE point win for the english in our prediction league

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I was going to go to the pub.....but i'm to vocal...staying in....:)...COME ON ENGLAND!!!

:lolol: go to the pub next time....the Welsh boys love a bit of banter. (just keep the car running :wink: )

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
:lolol: go to the pub next time....the Welsh boys love a bit of banter. (just keep the car running :wink: )

...or even better, go to watch England play Scotland at Murrayfield...that was entertaining, but not for the right reasons!

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
was incredible to be there. was getting a bit rowdy afterwards between the english and the taffs.

oh and gotta leave for brizzle rovers in about 6 hours.

hehehehehe.

:drink::drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here