Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wagners bottlers....

theboybilly

I don't think there's any evidence of us playing for a point at Forest, and Leeds looked like an even game.

Yes, I probably phrased that wrong but Albion stroked the ball around well enough in both games that I couldn't really sense any danger from either home side. If we had just shown a bit more attacking intent instead of waiting to go a goal down

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I thought Mooy was their best player. Brown has been good, but he's only been there since January. I didn't know how good the others were.

I don't think they've missed many players over the season though. For long periods we've missed:
Kayal
March
Rosenior
Duffy
Goldson
Bong

as well as having others out for a while.
True. One of the hudds fans can probably fill us in here but Palmer, Hogg and brown are definitely 3 of their best players.

Worth noting again that only 1 of those is not on loan to them !

As for us. Out of the list you've provided only Duffy and possibly kayal are gauranteed starters. I don't think we can argue that hudds have had an easier ride with injuries this season.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I believe Sean Scannell is back now for them and could play against Norwich.

Gloating will not start in Coldean until we are mathematically assured of promotion....then I will be a pissed up arse

Nor in my corner of Surrey. That said, I think we might well look back at today as the day we realised we were going to go up. :drink:

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

TN5 concurs with this thesis

RH15 will not be celebrating anything at all until such time as there is a P next to our name on the League tables.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I thought Mooy was their best player. Brown has been good, but he's only been there since January. I didn't know how good the others were.

I don't think they've missed many players over the season though. For long periods we've missed:
Kayal
March
Rosenior
Duffy
Goldson
Bong

as well as having others out for a while.

True. One of the hudds fans can probably fill us in here but Palmer, Hogg and brown are definitely 3 of their best players.

As for us. Out of the list you've provided only Duffy and possibly kayal are gauranteed starters. I don't think we can argue that hudds have had an easier ride with injuries this season.

No offence, but I make you bang wrong.

Brown, who has only been there since xmas, has only missed three or four games, and will be back soon.
Palmer, has missed a few, but it only hurts them just now as coincides with Brown also out.
Hogg has missed a fair few (earlier in the season) including these last few.
Scannell has missed a big chunk but is shit anyway.

Hardly a massive injury crisis, and not even close to our much longer-term losses of Goldson, March, Bong, Rosenior and Kayal, plus the (shorter length, but badly timed) absence of Duffy.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
We're just emulating 77/78 to 78/79... it is written and nothing to do with Huddersfield and mind games.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As for us. Out of the list you've provided only Duffy and possibly kayal are gauranteed starters.
Possibly Kayal? Our player of the season last year? Goldson would also have been a guaranteed starter in Duffy's absence (which has probably now changed after recent Uwe performances). The others are all first team regulars. And we've missed Baldock for a good number of games, and now Bruno.
I don't think we can argue that hudds have had an easier ride with injuries this season.
Really? How many weeks have their first team players missed this season?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Possibly Kayal? Our player of the season last year? Goldson would also have been a guaranteed starter in Duffy's absence (which has probably now changed after recent Uwe performances). The others are all first team regulars. And we've missed Baldock for a good number of games, and now Bruno.
Really? How many weeks have their first team players missed this season?

To be fair mate, I never remember Uwe having a real stinker since he joined us?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To be fair mate, I never remember Uwe having a real stinker since he joined us?
I think he did well when he joined, but he's been out for about a year, and Goldson was excellent at the end of last year so I think he'd have been first choice replacement.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think he did well when he joined, but he's been out for about a year, and Goldson was excellent at the end of last year so I think he'd have been first choice replacement.

We are quite blessed with four exceptionally good central defenders.

LondonTown

Mar 13, 2017

Hogg is definitely one of our most important players this season. He was our Claude Makelele, as I have already mentioned. Palmer is on loan from Chelsea, and very impressive. Izzy Brown also came in on loan from Chelsea, and looked even better for my money. So yes, they are three of our best. Hogg may be back this weekend! But we will miss the other two until they are back in a week or so. Scannell is inconsistent. Like Rajiv Van La Parra, he is exciting and can always beat his man, but all too often lacking in the end product, be it a cross or a shot.

I am still happy to be third, but I maintain my BooHoo :)cry:) position that we are out of favour with referees this season. Our ref on Sat was from Newcastle. Mind you, your ref against Newcastle was a Hudds fan.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
They'll really enjoy that one. Burton are a beautiful side to watch compared to Cardiff.
Yes, I like Burton and admired the way they did try to play against us. Might as well lose having a go, than do what Cardiff tried to do, and still lose anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here