Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

W*nkisms

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
'best practice', 'taking offline', 'strategic fit', and 'synergies' all qualify high on my list of crappisms too :)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
"Get the bigger Picture"

"Can I take a Rain Check on that?"

Outsourcing for redundancy.

Downsizing.

Looking at crap situations as "Challenges and Opportunities"

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
My partner (there's a wankism - 'partner'), hates it when I say 'we're cooking with gas', although I rather like using it.

American forces killing innocent people in Iraq or Muslim Africa being labelled 'collateral damage'. Bollocks, it's murder.

People mispronouncing words -

'Schedule' pronounced 'skedule'. IT'S 'SHEDULE'- the c is silent. Or using the word 'inferring' when they mean 'implying'. There's a big f***ing difference, you illiterate twats.

I could go on for hours and I probably will, but it's time to put the joy back in...

Van der Gully

Jul 10, 2003
Brunssum, NL
Lets run it up the flagpole and see who salutes it!!!

What really annoys me is people who make a statement and back it up by making gestures with their fore-fingers like inverted commas, don't know if it fits into the theme of the thread but it bugs me crazy.

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
"They're in an ongoing anal interface with a toilet seat situation"

Doesn't get used much, but it should.

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
People that 'video' stuff. Do they 'audio' things too?

Lush

Mods' Pet
I bet everyone does this! "Do you want these ones or those ones". Why not just "Do you want these or those?"

Also when you say "Do you want tea or coffee? And people say "I think I'll have a tea". You think? Or you definitely want? Or you'd like to be wearing this cup of tea I've got in my hand?

:shootself

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Deplaneing ?

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
What about anything to do with babies, pregnacy, sex (not necessarily in that order) as being a. beautiful; b. a gift; c. a miracle.

Oh for God's sake...:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here