Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

virgo ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Would anyone swap Virgo for Elphick or Lynch?

I don't think I would.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Virgo , if he came back would be a utility player (in the mould of OGH) so theoretically if he can play anywhere in the back line might be 5th choice (Whingy to be taken into consideration) , might improve Murray's goalscoring instinct if there is competition for a place up front.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I don't actually know what his best position is, just going on what my dad told me a few years ago.

But would you rather have Virgo in the team ahead of Elphick or Lynch at centre-back (or Forster or Murray in a striking situation)
Your Dad must be very knowledgeable and an excellent judge of character.:lol:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I think you guys are forgetting that Virgo did it in the Championship. :bigwave:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I think you guys are forgetting that Virgo did it in the Championship. :bigwave:

Exactly, Virgo is a proven championship performer we would be very fortunate to get him back.

His versitility as before would come in very handy indeed.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Exactly, Virgo is a proven championship performer we would be very fortunate to get him back.

His versitility as before would come in very handy indeed.

Hasn't seem to cut it at Colchester this season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I am sure Virgo has at least one more year on his contract with the lot from Glasgow who are desperately seeking Daz, so it is unlikely that they will let him go.
If they do sell him for a nominal fee , will there be a sell-on clause ? :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No.

We got 1.5 million, I think in one hit and the reason for this was there were no add ons.

We really did screw Celtic over this one.

Indeed.

And the whiney little bitches on here drone on about the signing of McFaul being wasteful!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No.

We got 1.5 million, I think in one hit and the reason for this was there were no add ons.

We really did screw Celtic over this one.
Sorry , didn't word it right , if they sold him back to us for a nominal fee , would there be a sell-on clause ? :)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yeah, he did score a few goals. Somehow. I wouldn't back him to repeat the achievement, and as a defender he's not actually that good, Lynch and Elphick ARE better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here