Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgil van Dijk - move back on? (Not presently)

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Bizarre Transfer Speculation - Virgil van Dijk

Shame... sounds like from the argus blog Gus is away dealing with calls whilst Charlie takes the conference so we may see some activity anyway.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Shame, but... next...

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
All over, but this translation is pretty funny too!!

Groningen awakened - brings the last day of the transfer window some fireworks? Or does Virgil van Dijk at FC Groningen?
Under a beautiful red dawn is awakened Groningen. We are on the last day of the transfer window, tonight at 23:59 hours we will know if Virgil van Dijk final to FC Groningen is retained, at least the rest of the season. Virgil holds itself this morning in the newspaper of the North still a modest blow to the arm (" It seems that it does not go "), but with a departure to Brighton he counts anymore. We need not be afraid that Robert Maaskant a central defender less motivated to get going: " FC Groningen will not let me go. But I'm really disappointed not ending. Brighton was an opportunity that came along. I throw My ass certainly not against the crib now been canceled. Such a type I am not. I just go back really do my best for FC Groningen, the club because I'm awfully grateful that it has given me the opportunity to the premier league football. "

Virgil van Dijk has a conversation with Hans and Henk Nijland Degree Field, where it is explained that FC Groningen for sporting reasons not cooperate with a transfer because Virgil in the defense can not be missed. The protagonist in question: " It is also a compliment for me. It shows that I am important. I understand FC Groningen too damn well and they understand me very well. "

If he can throw an ass, he must be pretty strong. But could he be a bit old fashioned if this is his chosen form of transport?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It would be a coup if we the guy signs for us. £2m+ is a lot but we need a quality CB who has a future and could go on and do a job for us in the Prem. I'd rather pay that than splash a similar sum on an overpaid and over the hill ex-Prem player like Upson.
What have you done :facepalm:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
As above. In my head I know it's a lost cause but in my heart I want to believe we'll pull it off. Would much rather invest in the future than get a loan in.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5482331 said:
I really hope we throw in one last bid at the end of the day. Hoping this Squalacci/Upson/Tate stuff is all smokescreen

His agent has flown to Turkey to do other business for another player.

This ones over.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
And we've only just begun, and to this day the speculation about a possible transfer of Virgil van Dijk stabbing yet again its head. Andy Naylor, journalist from The Argus, has this morning been in contact with the agent of Virgil van Dijk, Mr. Chin. About twittered he said: "Spoke to van Dijk's agent again this morning. He was philosophical about a move to # bhafc breaking down on price." Apparently Chin hopes of a transfer of Van Dijk still not been totally abandoned ... Virgil himself is training at the moment with the rest of the selection on the training pitch TCN. Would a transfer today are finalized, Virgil will also have to undergo a medical examination. The distance to Brighton is not unbridgeable. Henk Field Mate contrast, is resolutely. Opposite Stef de Bont Football International, he announced: "The window is closed. I just accidentally closed the window. At FC Groningen is today nothing more."

Hans Nijland: "Virgil van Dijk remains at FC Groningen"

Virgil van Dijk arrived on the last day of the transfer window a good mood at the TCN training ground and played as if he did not for days at the center of attention, convincing in the heart of the defense. His agent, Martin Henk Chin is also rushed to Turkey flown there to negotiate, as Chin himself on Twitter reports.

It will no doubt to a player other than Van Dijk go - Chin has numerous players in its portfolio housed.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Tweets
Virgil van Dijk @VirgilvDijk 4m
Shine bright like a diamond..
View details ·

mmmmmm

Wow - he's listening to Rhianna..

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Be surprised if he went, to be honest, after what they did to his mate RDM. He was not impressed by their actions. But we will see.
Poyet wouldn't take a job like Bolton, because it's beneath him. He'd take the Chelsea job, but he won't be offered it, because he's beneath them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here