Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa to be sold to Chinese. Di Matteo as Manager

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Got a feeling this could unravel quite quickly. Hardly transparent. Mind you Cellino was allowed to buy Leeds so the Football League hardly has exacting standards in it's Fit and Proper Person test.
The owner of Portsmouth passed the Fit and Proper Person test, and he didn't even exist.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm not so sure. In what way?

That this guy is not what he appears to be. Misquotes about the structure of his company, how much money he actually has and what his businesses actually do. Just smells of dodginess to me.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That this guy is not what he appears to be. Misquotes about the structure of his company, how much money he actually has and what his businesses actually do. Just smells of dodginess to me.
Yep, that bit all seems the same.

But I'm guessing he wants to spend money and get Villa promoted. Whether he can afford several attempts is a big question.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He wants to rename the ground Lotus Villa Park.

That'll go down well.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
oh dear... Di Matteo was never real was it, and Moyes has declined. they'll end up with some aspiring but ill-experienced foreign manager wont they?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Dean Saunders latest to be linked. Former Villa legend so one the fans would at least be happy with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here