Villa tics

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I have it on good authority any tickets booked in home area's by away fans will be repudiated on the day by stewards or west midlands police.

Do you bollocks, how are they going to know, exactly, unless you turn up wearing an Albion shirt & singing Sussex By TheSea??

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Our 2 tickets have just arrived. Upper North (unallocated standing :blush:)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Unallocated for the upper north? Re-f***ing-sult! Behind teh goal, up the back it is then!

Only joking. As it is sold out you will have to SIT in the seat number printed on the ticket. :tantrum:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Only joking. As it is sold out you will have to SIT in the seat number printed on the ticket. :tantrum:

Bitch! :tantrum: got me all worked up there!

We didn't even get a choice in where we stand, and we ordered on teh day...
I'd have payed a few quid more, to have stand at the back in the middle of the goal...

Row BB, T5, 131, how far back is that? because i'm considering standing anyway... :thumbsup:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Um this seems bizarre but I sem to be the only Albion supporter who has got an away ticket but not sitting in the North Stand.

The details on my ticket are:
Doug Ellis Upper, Block P9, Row JJ, Seat 74.

Is there anyone else who is in the stand with me?

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Has anyone received confirmation and or tickets who are white members and posted applications before the Weds 5pm deadline??

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
The Bulk of the tickets go out today so everyone should get their tickets Tuesday or Wednesday the latest. If you have'nt got them by then, then you’re not going!

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Um this seems bizarre but I sem to be the only Albion supporter who has got an away ticket but not sitting in the North Stand.

Don't worry, Mr Celebration senior and i are in the doug ellis upper as well so thats three of us!

Last edited:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Not sure if we'll get ours or not so have a mate buy 4 at Villa today.

If we do get our Albion tickets then I may have some spare.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Me, in P9 too, right next to the Villa. If there are loads of Albion in the wrong place it might get interesting there!:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports