Villa tics

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I get the feeling we're going to have 6000 seperate threads by the end of next week:wozza:

D

Deleted User X18H

Honestly if people keep banging on about getting tickets from Villa that they are not entitled to buy as they are away fans, they could bollocks things up for everyone with a 'home ticket' Remember they know where you're sitting.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I can understand why the mods have had to "move" one thread on this topic. How many more will there be?

oh and yes I have got "home" tickets but then I am going with my 5 Villa-supporting kids/grandkids with 3 season tickets between them. Can't really blame them (or the others who support Blues) cos they were all born in Brum but at least they all have Albion as their second team

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I can understand why the mods have had to "move" one thread on this topic. How many more will there be?

oh and yes I have got "home" tickets but then I am going with my 5 Villa-supporting kids/grandkids with 3 season tickets between them. Can't really blame them (or the others who support Blues) cos they were all born in Brum but at least they all have Albion as their second team

Bloody hell, i bet they had a tough childhood!

D

Deleted User X18H

Funnily enough whilst reading this thread my ticket arrived in the post it reads VISITING SUPPORTERS north stand upper t

Lasvegas

Apr 27, 2009
Villa Tickets

Hi all

Never posted before, but like many others not happy with the way tickets have been sorted once again for big matches.
Have looked at Villa sire and hardly any seats sold in front of away end in lower North Stand. I requested 20 tickets and whole rows are free, can anyone tell me what seats have been booked by Albion fans as many friends want to book in the same area of North Stand or Doug Ellis stand ?
Thanks.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Hi all

Never posted before, but like many others not happy with the way tickets have been sorted once again for big matches.
Have looked at Villa sire and hardly any seats sold in front of away end in lower North Stand. I requested 20 tickets and whole rows are free, can anyone tell me what seats have been booked by Albion fans as many friends want to book in the same area of North Stand or Doug Ellis stand ?
Thanks.

???

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i havent got my tickets yet

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
mine ARRIVED! T5, BB.

As long as we are in the right teir, will we do unalocated, since me and my mate like being at the back, standing, but towards the middle of teh goal...

D

Deleted User X18H

I have it on good authority any tickets booked in home area's by away fans will be repudiated on the day by stewards or west midlands police.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports