Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Video - How the standard of football has changed over the last three years

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This is all well and good, but you can't buy sweets in glass jars at the Amex.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Hi All,

Following on from the nice comments I received on my last video I had a request to create a video showing how the football has improved over the years. I have created a video to compare the last three years.

I hope you enjoy.

[yt]FbOOC4ROUpI[/yt]

Fantastic Video ! Well done you

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
And still we managed to beat man city, how!?

article-0-01D3AB7200000578-625_468x408.jpg

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Simply awesome. Great choice of music as well.
Makes you proud to watch that video. All the years of struggle at Priestfield and the shet Football played by Micky Adams (2nd coming) is certainly worth it, now we've got Lord Poyet and The Amex.
The Hawk - What a centre-back?!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Got any vids from 15 years ago , when we were REALLY SHIT but so were the opposition ?

yeah, that extended video of the doncaster game springs to mind.

Great video though, nice one.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Bullshit. That was never only three years ago. Black and white telly was a lot longer ago than that.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Great video - brings it all home. My only citicism is that the video of yesteryear focuses on our terrible defending whilst the new stuff focuses on how good we are going forward now. I'd like to see a straight comparison of defending to defending and attack to attack.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
They had literally come back from holiday the day before if I remember correctly?

The point still stands though, there has still been some comedy defending even this season. Happens to the best of teams though, and is certainly less frequent under Gus.

Indeed.

The NUMEROUS slipping over of our players at the Amex but none by the opposition.

Lets have the "pass" to Bridcutt against WHU which put him in trouble?

How about Harleys "penalty" at Millwall?

Dunks dilly dally two minds against Millwall on the touchline, tippy tappy or a thwack out I dunno? Oh shit dispossesed.

One of the smallest LEICESTER players on the pitch scoring a HEADER from a CORNER.

Numerous, numerous times of being caught in possession and thus in trouble.

Maybe the "goal" we conceded at Watford. f*** it maybe post the full 90 mins for a true Poyet team in Adams style!

We have come far but a long way to go!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Nice one :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here