Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Video - How the standard of football has changed over the last three years

buller89

Aug 9, 2007
Horsham
Hi All,

Following on from the nice comments I received on my last video I had a request to create a video showing how the football has improved over the years. I have created a video to compare the last three years.

I hope you enjoy.

[yt]FbOOC4ROUpI[/yt]

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
They were on holiday...

They had literally come back from holiday the day before if I remember correctly?

The point still stands though, there has still been some comedy defending even this season. Happens to the best of teams though, and is certainly less frequent under Gus.

Oct 25, 2003
the couple of seasons pre-poyet really were full of comedyfending and seaglolz weren't they?

hawkins was just one massive calamity wrapped up in a human

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Did we really used to play that slowly? It's amazing, you just don't notice at the time.

:jester:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It's funny, when the Hartlepool winger starts running down the wing, you still don't expect to see Hawkins throw himself to the ground in order to score an own goal. :lolol: What a moment of absolute genius, it is literally one of those "I was there" moments. Genius. Where was the Hinshelwood own goal? Classic!

Fantastic video, we're f***ing brilliant.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
And still we managed to beat man city, how!?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Got any vids from 15 years ago , when we were REALLY SHIT but so were the opposition ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here