Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
"Now would be a good time"- isn't it a trifle worrying when a player (or his agent) says that?

It rather suggests a lack of other offers, which, for a man of his undoubted talent, says a lot.

Fabulous player when fit, but I'm not sure.

Maybe he's watched The Albion on Player and knows we need something different to what we've got and is offering his services?

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Would love him back, because he's qualities are obviously beneficial for the team. Can't see this happening though.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Pay as you play or forget it. Would Vicente accept that? Who knows?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

BHAMalcom

Nov 15, 2012
Is this the best we can come up with? Undoubted quality but too injury prone. The first time i was delighted but this time no Thanks.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If you don't want v-unit back, you have no soul.

If you expect Tony to pay big money, you have no brain.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'd deffo have him back if Barber would undo the purse-strings. Get him on a pay-as-you-play deal & the job'd be a good 'un. If Vicente stayed fit he'd be the creative midfield force we're crying out for.

Would this be another fan power signing as has been suggested regarding Spanish Dave? My Selwyn thinks Vicente is keen to come back as he's not wanted elsewhere. I think clubs know of his antics and have been put off. I'd love to see the sexy Spaniard back with us.

Craven Wine

Apr 29, 2012
Arguably not a team player for all his attributes, seem to remember indifferent if not poor results when the showman played...

Last edited:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
And you base that on what? (apart from the usual hearsay tosh).

Expand on the "negative influence", please. Absolutely no point mentioning then saying you cannot speak about it.

That he moped around and sulked for two years. "Waah they took the mickey out of me"
Was consistently injured. Not available for the biggest match in our recent history. Then slated Poyet when he left.
Oh and none of the players seemed to be able to play with him on a pitch.

Also heard through someone at the club that he 'made himself unavailable' at short notice for games.

And then, of course, there was the crap last summer when he obviously wasn't keen to stay.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
That he moped around and sulked for two years. "Waah they took the mickey out of me"
Was consistently injured. Not available for the biggest match in our recent history. Then slated Poyet when he left.
Oh and none of the players seemed to be able to play with him on a pitch.

Also heard through someone at the club that he 'made himself unavailable' at short notice for games.

And then, of course, there was the crap last summer when he obviously wasn't keen to stay.

source:ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here