Vicente to Southampton at end of season.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We've grown up with South Today and Meridian Tonight, which have taught us that Southampton is the centre of the universe, while no-one on there knows where Brighton is, so it's hardly surprising you've never heard either the city or the club mentioned. Sadly, the digital switchover means that most of us will now be talking instead about Gillingham, who are almost as fascinating.

Oh and THIS

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Personally I'm pretty sure the OP is correct. No doubt he will go to southampton to see exactly what a shithole the place is.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Not sure why anyone entertains a stupid hypothetical post.

Time. Hands. Too much.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
It's successful hoofball - but it is hoofball.

It is definitely not hoofball.

This is how we generally play, a lot of moving from side to side before trying to get it into the box.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
It is definitely not hoofball.

This is how we generally play, a lot of moving from side to side before trying to get it into the box.

Yeah, hoof down to the wings, cross into the box, fall down, penalty. Ffs how many pens have u lot had this season? Two against us, two against millwall! To be fair, Adkins has got this league sussed, big physical team, win ugly and nick a point when you play poorly. The table doesn't lie, end of march and you are top and probably going up, let's see how you fair next season! I have seen many a poor team over the years but I am loving our current campaign and the football we watch week in week out!

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
We have a identity, we play football the way it should be, the continental way. All football fans know it, professional players and managers know it and so do the media.

Southampton, well.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports