Vicente..... Decent Song....??

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just change Barbra Streisand to Vicente Rodriguez, although it would work better with Inigo Calderon

[yt]uu_zwdmz0hE[/yt]

Last edited:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Actually, change that to the darts one. WELL GOOD. Brett, let's get on it tonight.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
SURELY its time for the DARTS chase the sun

Swap OI OI OI with BEE THEN TAY

[yt]kqp54_zIBTk[/yt]

Yes. I like this too.

My main criterion for a decent Vicente song is that it is simple and will quickly achieve a large majority of the North, West & East stands BELLOWING as one:

"BEE-THEN-TAY...!!!"

"Na, na, na-na, Na, na, na-na, Hey, hey, hey, BEE-THEN-TAY...!!!" would have done the trick but this darts one should also be a goer. Personally I don't think it is as good a tune but it does have originality on it's side.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Actually, change that to the darts one. WELL GOOD. Brett, let's get on it tonight.
Am I right in thinking you guys are WSU...? If so then you'll get some support from near the front of H Block - I hope He is playing...

WallyBanana

Jan 5, 2007
Haywards Heath
Same tune to viva Espania but

la la la la la la la la Vicente Rodriguez

This is the easiest one to grasp without a song sheet! I think this is a must for tonight......no use coming up with a clever rhyme that'll take weeks for people to get the hang of. This is a catchy tune everyone knows with very few words.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Just change Barbra Streisand to Vicente Rodriguez, although it would work better with Inigo Calderon

[yt]uu_zwdmz0hE[/yt]

I really do not get how you are getting it to fit. BS has 4 syllables and VR has 6?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
He goes left, he goes right, he's are spanish delight that Vicente,(pause) THATS VINCENTE

To the rhythm of the famous tune "Thats Amore" if you like it add more if you like

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
He goes left, he goes right, he's are spanish delight that Vicente,(pause) THATS VINCENTE

To the rhythm of the famous tune "Thats Amore" if you like it add more if you like

Vicente fits this song even better than Zamora (sacrilege!)
My verses so far

When you've come here from spain and your wife hates the rain.... that's Vicente

When the balls at your feet and you've got your man beat... that's Vicente

D

Deleted User X18H

How about this Oh Vicente rompiendo sus corazones el que te hayas tomado la confianza de todos los días theirr oh vicente estoy pidiendo que por favor, para ir a la

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
What about the old Olay....... Olay Olay Olay from the late 80's

So Olaaaay Olaay Olaay Olaay, Vicenteeeeee, Vicenteeeee

Repeat swinging scarfs and jumping up and down and stuff.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
To the tune of the Spanish national anthem:

Vicente, Vicente, Vicente, Vicente, we have got, Vicente Rodriguez.

Very easy to pick up, easy tune to pick up and I bet he'd love it too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports