Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vasectomy....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Damn wish I had not read this, got my first appointment on Thursday at SMC @ Preston Park.
god knows what that is, then they book me in about two weeks after that I think none scalpel procedure...

Not looking forward to it to be honest.

Apparently you have to shave your happy sack now, I can see that going horribly wrong

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Damn wish I had not read this, got my first appointment on Thursday at SMC @ Preston Park.
god knows what that is, then they book me in about two weeks after that I think none scalpel procedure...

Apparently you have to shave your happy sack now, I can see that going horribly wrong

Try and avoid the actual procedure for a Friday afternoon..although I guess the surgeon having a few drinks down the pub at lunchtime isn’t quite as straight forward

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Just to add to my previous post ..mine was a Friday afternoon...and even back in the 90’s I had to shave me own ...tbh apart from the local ..ouch! It really wasn’t that bad ..nurse was quite happy to hold my ....hand and long as you are sensible it doesn’t take long to recover ...just make sure the stitches are dissolvable :)

Also compared to watching my then wife going through child birth twice it’s a doddle

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
My GP said I'd gone so long without having one done that I may as well wait for the wife to reach her hot flush stage and leave all well alone. :lolol:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

It's a walk in the park.

Who don't shave their sack nowadays? Extra inch at least.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010

My procedure was performed there. I was apprehensive beforehand, but it was very straightforward, pain-free and - best of all - quick.

Good luck!

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Had mine about 15 years ago,I had a general anaesthetic as consultant said my tubes were very big apparently.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Has mine in March, only got one side done as the local wore off and I began to feel it.

I’ve got to go back but have suggested it’s done under local as I don’t want to go through it a third time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 7, 2003
About 15 years since mine. It was Friday afternoon job at Southlands. Had to pre-shave so used the wife's lady shave on the principle that it was designed to be more delicate than my Gillette Mach 3.

The anaesthetic jab was more painful than the op. Very strange to be chatting to a nurse about a new kitchen while the doctor has a scalpel cutting through your bits. Didn't really feel the op and was lucky that I didn't suffer too badly afterwards - just a bit tender for a few days. Was back playing football three weeks later.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
A friend of mine had a vasectomy many years ago. He didn’t tell his work colleagues and had it done on his long weekend off.
After the procedure, bending down to put his shoes on he became faint and passed out hitting his head on the way down.
The surgeon then had to stitch up the nasty gash on his head.
Back to work to the questions of “Blimey mate, what have you done to your head?”
I had a vasectomy............
You can imagine the comments:lol::lol::lol:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Had the snip a few years ago. Only part of the procedure I didn’t enjoy was the nurse trying to make small talk while I’m lying there with no pants on and my bits out while waiting for the doctor.

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
A colleague had one when he was about 30 as his missus got preggers again within 6 months of popping out their second. He was a bit sore for 1-2 weeks, otherwise no complaints.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here