Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uwe Hünemeier signs for Albion on a three-year deal

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What source is that original article from - or what are they like etc? Is it press?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
We do need a quality CB to compete with Dunk & Greer so hopefully Lewis will stay.

We do, I agree, but I think that if Uwe comes, Rea might possibly be considered good enough to be cover; allowing Dunk to go and thus fund an increased offer for Marshall?? All total guess work...

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
32 games in the Bundesliga last year is pretty impressive.

WhoScored have him down as his teams best player last year with an average rating of 7.29. I know that website is basically the Statistics cousin of Football Rumours but its still nice to see something positive.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We do, I agree, but I think that if Uwe comes, Rea might possibly be considered good enough to be cover; allowing Dunk to go and thus fund an increased offer for Marshall?? All total guess work...

They were my initial thoughts.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
32 games in the Bundesliga last year is pretty impressive.

WhoScored have him down as his teams best player last year with an average rating of 7.29. I know that website is basically the Statistics cousin of Football Rumours but its still nice to see something positive.

Added to that his entry, at times, in the Bundesliga's ongoing team of the season. I don't know if this is just speculation or not this one.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
2,500,000 Euros = £1,768,869 at today's exchange rate.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
one post in English saying "most underrated player in Germany"
does it for me
good spot Mac:thumbsup:
My limited GCSE German tells me our friends from Paderborn are a bit pissed off with this. Good news for us though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here