Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uwe Hünemeier signs for Albion on a three-year deal

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Those comments from their fans have about the same weight of credibility as when some spotty youth on here dismisses a transfer target with a "bet he's crap" before he's even kicked a ball. We just have to patient I guess but there's really nothing in the above to suggest there's anything amiss, just some "bittere Trauben" - sour grapes.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
What, he's coming on loan?

I believe [MENTION=24838]Bladders[/MENTION] is suggesting some form of delay on our part, coupled with the deal becoming publicly known will allow a richer club to gazump us and sign him instead.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Could the deal have been hijacked,... Fulham could have tapped him up while he was over here,.... they wouldnt need Dunk then.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Having attended a training session open to fans, all the squad come in, but those who played the previous evening do different exercises from the rest of the squad.
None of which detracts from the club doctor doing a medical.

Indeed. They effectively do an additional warm-down checking for aches and strains. Manager & coaches also all present. :thumbsup:

Not that it matters a toss of course as it was a somewhat casual, bordering on pointless, observation in the first place

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Come on BHA get this one over the line now. I'm very impatient at the best of times.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Visions of The Vicente saga, chasing the poor bugger through Gatwick airport.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Indeed. They effectively do an additional warm-down checking for aches and strains. Manager & coaches also all present. :thumbsup:

Not that it matters a toss of course as it was a somewhat casual, bordering on pointless, observation in the first place

I would hope that somewhere in the academy / training complex Bobby Zamora is working on a 1-to-1 basis with one of the fitness / training team today,in order to get him ready to play a game of some sort (DS / sub) sooner rather than later. I'd expect him to be there every day at the moment (other than maybe weekends)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It was me, as a theory as to why he didn't sign on July 1st. Pure speculation & no weight attached to it at all.

There was lots of people on here and twitter claiming there was a problem with his medical. They were wrong luckily... Think most of them were trying to save grace after telling everyone he was signing - they really messed up!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Well I haven't got the foggiest idea where Paderborn is and I'm sure most of our players and fans haven't a clue either

Quite. I did mention this yesterday, but was told they can say this as we ARE a provincial team, and they have just spent a season in the Bundesliga.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Singed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here