Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uwe Hünemeier signs for Albion on a three-year deal

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
That recent article quoting Hughton, doesnt fill me with confidence, it smells of last year. Strong rumour, press all over it, then a change of heart somewhere along the line and it doesnt happen. Maybe talk of him being cover for |Dunk and Greer didnt fill him with joy.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
There was a murmur on the Paderborn FB page about a hitch.
Didnt mention yesterday for fear of starting a binfest.
Sort of assumed it was sour grapes etc.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Is noobha the new Perseus or even his alt - likes to come across as he knows what he is talking about but disappears and doesn't answer when questioned.

We are signing German central defender today, thats what was said. I took that as being a done deal and didn't ask any questions like has medical been done . I didn't avoid any questions

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Wouldnt we need international clearance for this via German fa. More likely reason for delay in announcing rather than anything to worry about in my opinion.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not early enough to 'panic' yet.

If it's not announced today or tomorrow then perhaps assume something has gone wrong.

albionite

May 20, 2009
We are signing German central defender today, thats what was said. I took that as being a done deal and didn't ask any questions like has medical been done . I didn't avoid any questions

As reported yesterday bit late to break the news, what have you got right? Which has been asked a few times.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Even Andy Naylor reported this yesterday, that's how far in the public domain this information is.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Brighton are wrapping up a deal for SC Paderborn captain Uwe Hünemeier.

Paderborn have confirmed the defender is now in England and has undergone a Brighton medical.

Brighton will sign the experienced defender for €2.5 million.

"Uwe informed us he wants to leave and made it abundantly clear that he intends to take up this challenge.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...rm-uwe-hnemeier-to-sign-with-brighton-4090667

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Found the comment on the paderborn fans forum about a possible hitch.

'itat von Pelzi80
Also laut der Facebook-Seite unseres SCP scheint es noch nicht ganz fix zu sein:
"..dass wir zu laufenden Verhandlungen keinen Kommentar abgeben. Sobald es ein Ergebnis in Bezug auf Uwe Hünemeier gibt, wird der Verein ein Statement veröffentlichen."
Vielleicht hat ja unser Präsident dazwischengehauen und ihm das dreifache Gehalt angeboten oder so. Kann auch sein, dass einfach nur der Medizincheck noch nicht durch ist.
Ich wette, Uwe weiß nicht mal, wo Brighton & Hove Albion liegt, mir geht es nämlich genauso. Man baut doch nicht nen Haus und geht dann erstmal ein paar Jahre in die englische Provinz, wo man niemanden kennt. Nick Proschwitz ist auch wieder zurück gekommen... ugly
Leider zeigt der Post auf FB den verkorksten Umgang mit Medien.
2 Stunden vor dem Post sagt Born, wir mussten das aus den Gründen machen. Dann der Post. Wenn nicht Finke in der Zeit dazwischen gehauen hat, ist das einfach nur gelogen.

'So, according to the Facebook page of our SCP it does not seem to be quite fix:
"..that we proposed to ongoing negotiations no comments. Once there is a result in terms of Uwe Hünemeier, the association will publish a statement."
Maybe our president has hewn intervening and offered him three times salary or something. Can also be that just the medical check is not yet through.
I bet Uwe do not even know where Brighton & Hove Albion is, I'm just as namely. Man builds not nen house and then goes first, some years in the British province, where they know no one. Nick Proschwitz has also come back ... ugly
Here is the post on FB the botched handling of media.
2 hours before Post says Born, we had to do for the reasons. Then the post. Unless Finke has carved in the time in between, that's just a lie.

Im assuming its sour grapes/wishful thinking

OGH's Libido

Nov 30, 2014
Found the comment on the paderborn fans forum about a possible hitch.

'itat von Pelzi80
Also laut der Facebook-Seite unseres SCP scheint es noch nicht ganz fix zu sein:
"..dass wir zu laufenden Verhandlungen keinen Kommentar abgeben. Sobald es ein Ergebnis in Bezug auf Uwe Hünemeier gibt, wird der Verein ein Statement veröffentlichen."
Vielleicht hat ja unser Präsident dazwischengehauen und ihm das dreifache Gehalt angeboten oder so. Kann auch sein, dass einfach nur der Medizincheck noch nicht durch ist.
Ich wette, Uwe weiß nicht mal, wo Brighton & Hove Albion liegt, mir geht es nämlich genauso. Man baut doch nicht nen Haus und geht dann erstmal ein paar Jahre in die englische Provinz, wo man niemanden kennt. Nick Proschwitz ist auch wieder zurück gekommen... ugly
Leider zeigt der Post auf FB den verkorksten Umgang mit Medien.
2 Stunden vor dem Post sagt Born, wir mussten das aus den Gründen machen. Dann der Post. Wenn nicht Finke in der Zeit dazwischen gehauen hat, ist das einfach nur gelogen.

'So, according to the Facebook page of our SCP it does not seem to be quite fix:
"..that we proposed to ongoing negotiations no comments. Once there is a result in terms of Uwe Hünemeier, the association will publish a statement."
Maybe our president has hewn intervening and offered him three times salary or something. Can also be that just the medical check is not yet through.
I bet Uwe do not even know where Brighton & Hove Albion is, I'm just as namely. Man builds not nen house and then goes first, some years in the British province, where they know no one. Nick Proschwitz has also come back ... ugly
Here is the post on FB the botched handling of media.
2 hours before Post says Born, we had to do for the reasons. Then the post. Unless Finke has carved in the time in between, that's just a lie.

Im assuming its sour grapes/wishful thinking

Speculation. They know nothing more than we do.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Even Andy Naylor reported this yesterday, that's how far in the public domain this information is.

I know that. I was just confirming it was happening today because a few posts before that were questioning why it was taking so long to make an announcement and were wondering if something was amiss with the medical. Thats the only reason I posted it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here