UPDATED: Dale Stephens SIGNS 3.5 Year Deal

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nice that the players are coming the other way again. John Robinson, Gary Nelson anyone?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Bring in Conway and Sanchez and we can call this a successful window.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Timing is interesting. Makes you think there will be another deal after LB goes. Don't imagine the club would want to finish on an outgoing - especially as we had already waited a while to announce DS.

DanielT

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 556

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Charlton supporting mate of mine seems to think we've got him for a very small amount to what his true worth is based on performances this year, he heard 400K, but he's disappointed to lose him says he is naturally good on the ball and covers a lot of ground, thinks he'll do very well for us.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Hey mods. Shouldn't this thread be merged with the big one I started?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
16:29
Charlton boss Chris Powell has conceded he is likely to lose key men Dale Stephens and Yann Kermorgant ahead of Friday's transfer deadline. Brighton are poised to sign midfielder Stephens and Bournemouth have made a bid for Kermogant.

It looks likely that Dale will complete his move to Brighton. The fee has been agreed and I am led to believe that personal terms are done. It may be subject to a medical but it looks likely to happen

Kermogrant scored 12 last season, Stephens scored 12 in last 7 seasons

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Graham Dorrans of WBA would be a good addition also in midfield. Middlesborough seem I have got their noses in front of forest on this one. Didn't think forest were in the market for new players!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports