Not open for further replies.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
After chatting to Mrs JCL about the great Curry fest this morning, without any prompting from me, she said why don't I go along and we'll go out on Saturday night to celebrate her birthday instead!

Cool - count me back in! :D

Excellent - you got one in a million there xxx she's a keeper eh?

Right I have a few things going on in my life today I need to sort out - but tomorrow I will be making a list and checking it twice and will be in touch with you all about this and we will get it sorted I promise.

Thanks guys xx

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
Excellent - you got one in a million there xxx she's a keeper eh?

Right I have a few things going on in my life today I need to sort out - but tomorrow I will be making a list and checking it twice and will be in touch with you all about this and we will get it sorted I promise.

Thanks guys xx
She's pretty good like that! :)

Thanks for sorting this LG. Would be fun if we could get the Amex… but they'd have to do a decent curry huh? Not the same as a quality curry house though?...

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Can anyone come or are you guys all buddy's ?

I would guess that at least 90% of us have never met! It will be a fun game of guess who if nothing else!

I'm looking forward to a night that is likely to be full of surprises!

More the merrier I say!

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
She's pretty good like that! :)

Thanks for sorting this LG. Would be fun if we could get the Amex… but they'd have to do a decent curry huh? Not the same as a quality curry house though?...

I am not sure the Amex would do it anyway? Suppose we could ask but easier to just book a restaurant I think - roll up, eat/drink and then go as long as its central to Brighton/Hove it should be quite easy.

Hopefully it will be well attended and be a bit of a laugh xx

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I would guess that at least 90% of us have never met! It will be a fun game of guess who if nothing else!

I'm looking forward to a night that is likely to be full of surprises!

More the merrier I say!

This xxx I will be the one in the burka! xxxx

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
ladygull?

Attachments

• 1111111.png
    1111111.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 177

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I hope I don't get the blame for all this? I only suggested that we meet up for a curry to say hi, as long time no see gesture lol

I will need a ticket for the M'boro game as well if anyone wants to sell/pass on a ticket?

Can you book 2 seats for my wife:eek::moo:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I hope I don't get the blame for all this? I only suggested that we meet up for a curry to say hi, as long time no see gesture lol

I will need a ticket for the M'boro game as well if anyone wants to sell/pass on a ticket?

Can you book 2 seats for my wife:eek::moo:

Yes will do xxx -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here