Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UPDATED Curry Night Information!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Can you both do the 19th? x

Hopefully. Subject to getting a sitter. I will book an early finish for Friday and arrange the Saturday off. Getting a sitter is always a challenge but we should be able to sort it. I will deffo be there. xx

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I'm just going to turn up without my glasses on, not only will it be guess who, more guess what :) I'm blind as a bat without my specs so don't be surprised to see the blind bloke feeling up the yucca plant in the corner :)

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
Rats! I can't do the 19 Oct… it's Mrs JCLs birthday and we already have something booked!… Darn & Bother!! :(

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
If it's same day or one either side of a match I'd be very interested :thumbsup:

More warning the better as I'd look for a cheap room and stay over

Ok well 19th October looks good - if this one is good then we can arrange another maybe before the end of the season - or in the new year for those that can't make it.

When I am fully awake later I will have a count up and then we can decide where to go etc and we can confirm numbers nearer the time so if you can bounce the thread as and when anyone else can see it as I realise not everyone will have seen this - so give it a few days and bounce it - if you can - thanks xx

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
NSC Curry night

I'm up for coming if there is room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here