Up to what age is it acceptable to wear Albion Shirts to the game?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bisto

Getting older everyday
Oct 25, 2010
Brighton
I AM SURE that this has been a topic before.

With the new season approaching we are only weeks away from the new strips be announced and replicas available for purchse by fans.

So as I get older the question is:

Up to what age and for that matter, up to what waist size do North Standers feel it is acceptable to wear the club shirts to home and away games?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Waist? Where do you wear your shirts (apart from footy)?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Acceptable for all ages, of course!* I don't see any benefit of defining an artificial limit of when you can or can't where the shirt of your club.

* except in the 1901 club!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not sure that age is as important as not being a lard arse with a replica shirt 3 sizes too small stretched over a massive beer gut. You could be 21 and look a twat in it

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'm 52 but can easily get into my British Caledonian shirt. Mind you, buying one a size too big in 1983 because they had sold out of my size did help!

Good for you, Sir! :thumbsup:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Hugely opinionated I know but I think if you're still wearing one after you've reached your majority it's sad, very sad.

Jake Forster-Caskey has only one year to go until he starts to look sad in his, then.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Up to what waist size do North Standers feel it is acceptable to wear the club shirts to home and away games?

Up to XXXXXL. Unless the club have introduced an XXXXXXL size. That Palookaville stretchy fabric was best kit ever BTW. IMHO, like.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I wear mine a lot: to matches/work and just around. I don't have a problem with any age wearing it but I agree with the person who said make sure it fits properly!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports