Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unreadable Heritage Stones

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I also noticed a sign requesting people do not park vehicles on the stones - not sure how long that's been there.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Something to be learned from these guys?

Made of granite and concrete

_55942226_013123268-1.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-15237217

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
i assumed this was better for the club if this was taken up on our behalf...the stones were/are disappointing...is/has anything been done about this or not
please let me know

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This looked a sham from the word go

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
If there is one thing that I can genuinely criticize the club for in the last couple of years, this is it.

Sent from my wardrobe whilst watching Susannah Reid and Sian Williams enjoy a clam sandwich.

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
I am afraid the club are very good at ignoring any form of criticism. This is just one example where they appear to chosen to ignore very genuine concerns. I know of several others, particularly about transport arrangements.

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
saw them yesterday, in the cold light of day they look crap. Blue is not the colour! At newcastle they have the same but its under cover, putting them out in the open in blue was a mistake. Would a set a side brick faced exterior to the west stand not have been better?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I know that the op has tried very hard to get this resolved, but without reading the whole thread, has anyone got the media involved?

Sent from my wardrobe whilst watching Susannah Reid and Sian Williams enjoy a clam sandwich.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here