Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Unknown chemical "haze" over Sussex coast

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I find it unbelievable the either the Environment or The Police don't know what this 'cloud' is ? Can't be that hard to get a sample and then a chemical analysis ?

The Fire & Rescue service have already said it's chlorine gas.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
You mean we can't speculate that ISIS is now using chemical attacks supplied by Mossat?

Well since you mention it, it is strange how this all took place on the same Sunday that Hastings Pride happened and that the 'chemical fog' reached Hastings. Hastings Pride - Chemical attack on Sussex on the same day. A strange coincidence.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Well since you mention it, it is strange how this all took place on the same Sunday that Hastings Pride happened and that the 'chemical fog' reached Hastings. Hastings Pride - Chemical attack on Sussex on the same day. A strange coincidence.

Mossat/CIA started the Hastings Pride to give people a false sense of pride about Hastings, gets the locals out and gas them.

I'll ring prisonplanet, infowars and Alex Jones to bring this injustice to the forefront.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Mossat/CIA started the Hastings Pride to give people a false sense of pride about Hastings, gets the locals out and gas them.

I'll ring prisonplanet, infowars and Alex Jones to bring this injustice to the forefront.

No - it was gay pride - that's the point. Hastings was swamped yesterday (and today) by The LGBT community and although there are many Down From London (DFL) and Over From Brighton (OFB) types in Hastings these days, there aren't as many as there were yesterday. There were a few thousand, I would have said. I haven't got a problem with it - it's 2017 - but if you're an old dear from Bexhill who's come over to Hastings, you might.

Most of the regulars in The Bulldog in Kemp Town must have had a bank holiday day trip east to sunny Hastings via Southern Rail yesterday - They were everywhere - There were dungaree wearing lesbians having a sundowner outside Yates's last night for example - highly irregular for Hastings town centre.

I'm just starting to wonder if this chemical fog attack on Sussex was deliberately coincided to hit this.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
6F4605F4-36CF-42CE-8CDE-6B3460DA7FD3-305-00000060DA068461.jpeg
No - it was gay pride - that's the point. Hastings was swamped yesterday (and today) by The LGBT community and although there are many Down From London (DFL) and Over From Brighton (OFB) types in Hastings these days, there aren't as many as there were yesterday. There were a few thousand, I would have said. I haven't got a problem with it - it's 2017 - but if you're an old dear from Bexhill who's come over to Hastings, you might.

Most of the regulars in The Bulldog in Kemp Town must have had a bank holiday day trip east to sunny Hastings via Southern Rail yesterday - They were everywhere - There were dungaree wearing lesbians having a sundowner outside Yates's last night for example - highly irregular for Hastings town centre.

I'm just starting to wonder if this chemical fog attack on Sussex was deliberately coincided to hit this.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Why would Mossad and IS target Hastings Pride specifically, do you think? A dummy run for a bigger fish? The fact that Amber Rudd didn't attend leaves awkward questions too. This could be huge.

Amber Rudd.

She sounds like a fossilised, butt plug. Looks and acts like one, too.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Amber Rudd.

She sounds like a fossilised, butt plug. Looks and acts like one, too.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Amber Rudd was actually responsible for this chemical fog. There's nothing that woman wouldn't do - nothing.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Eastbourne. Breathe it in.

image.jpg

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
You haven't, have you? :sick:

No, but she wanted to alright. Undressed me with her eyes she did - a random constituent - :sick: I felt violated. Rabid women like her who go to posh all-girls schools - it's no surprise but it's still shocking when you encounter the end product.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
No, but she wanted to alright. Undressed me with her eyes she did - a random constituent - :sick: I felt violated. Rabid women like her who go to posh all-girls schools - it's no surprise but it's still shocking when you encounter the end product.

I'm lost for words. Stench, perhaps, as she mistily floats in on a southerly.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I think a secret aeroplane accidentally crashed in the Channel and its hush-hush cargo of covert mind altering chemtrails were all unintentionally released all at the same time not on purpose.

Last edited:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I know the prevailing wind is west to east but surely they would have picked Glyne Gap rather than Birling Gap to release it.

That would have been too obvious.

I'm lost for words. Stench, perhaps, as she mistily floats in on a southerly.

Amber Rudd wasn't in Hastings yesterday but the stench was. A couple of months back, Amber Rudd went to Paris with Theresa May to meet Macron and all that and went to the football in the evening. Why? She didn't even go to the Harrogate replay, let alone Middlesbrough when Hastings had their cup run 5 years back - she hates football. This attack obviously came from France, hit Birling Gap, drifted east, as planned, taking out Eastbourne and Bexhill as collateral damage before ending in Hastings - it's intended target. The fact that the mainstream media, including BBC, aren't reporting coughing and itchy eye outbreaks in Hastings that did actually happen last night says it all - It's down to Amber Rudd and Hastings, on gay pride day, was the target.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here