Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Union Saint-Gilloise

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
BBC Radio Scotland is brilliant. You could set your clock by them.

'After 19'.
'26 and a half on the clock'.
'In the 30th minute of the game'.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
BBC Radio Scotland is brilliant. You could set your clock by them.

'After 19'.
'26 and a half on the clock'.
'In the 30th minute of the game'.

I feel they are being a bit dismissive of USG. Keep talking about how the players are ex-Accrington etc. ignoring the fact they walked the league in their first year back and almost made it into the CL.

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
I feel they are being a bit dismissive of USG. Keep talking about how the players are ex-Accrington etc. ignoring the fact they walked the league in their first year back and almost made it into the CL.

To be fair Scottish commentators are not used to seeing teams as good as Accrington Stanley very often.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
This ref is so poor

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
3-0 to the jock wankers.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's no surprise Rangers have knocked them out. You wonder what might have been with Undav, Mitoma, Nielsen and Kozlowski.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Following the USG Twitter and have to say that Rangers fans are quite possibly the most classless ***** I’ve seen. Really hope they get stuffed in the next round. Both Glasgow clubs have a horrible bunch of wankers supporting them to be honest.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Following the USG Twitter and have to say that Rangers fans are quite possibly the most classless ***** I’ve seen. Really hope they get stuffed in the next round. Both Glasgow clubs have a horrible bunch of wankers supporting them to be honest.

A Rangers follower of my acquaintance described his experience of his last auld infirm encounter as 'Catholic peasants and protestant peasants screeching at each other. *****'. I may have added th final word, accidentally, on his behalf.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Heartbreaking for USG. They had a fabulous season and deserved a spot in the champions League. I'm surprised we don't send a Defender, Midfielder & Striker to them every year to supplement their squad and give them some added quality to utilise

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here