Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Undav

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I for one see some potential in Undav.

Reckon he is/will be a decent Premier League striker. Needs more games under his belt.

Is he the answer? Probably not. Could he be a useful squad player? I reckon so.
This is basically where I'm at. I don't think he looks a bad squad player at all, he's just not good enough to be a reliable starter.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Can see a lot of changes this summer. With likely departures of Caicedo, Big Mac, possibly Mitoma, we need to let Welbs and Lallana go and let Undav go on loan.

This could be a summer of a lot of incomings and outgoings I reckon. Going to be interesting.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
If Ferguson stayed on , and Undav played just off Ferguson he might off been more effective ,
I thought March was quiet in the second half and would have preferred him to go off than Ferguson
I assumed Ferguson is still being managed and the change was pre-planned

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Was that a peach of a cross or corner for Dunk at the NS end?
Also quality ball in from March , after skipping past a Fulham touchline lunge, for Mac to test the keeper. Plus another good cross in from somebody out by the West Stand that Undav flick headed just wide of the North Stand goal.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Was that a peach of a cross or corner for Dunk at the NS end?
Yes, but generally?

The Undav header actually made something of a poor ball. Dunk? Sure, but despite the number of corners they yielded little.

Wasn’t sure why we persisted with outswingers yesterday.

Last edited:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Can see a lot of changes this summer. With likely departures of Caicedo, Big Mac, possibly Mitoma, we need to let Welbs and Lallana go and let Undav go on loan.

This could be a summer of a lot of incomings and outgoings I reckon. Going to be interesting.
The striker approach needs to be changed one position where the money has to be spent, you can coach midfielders and full backs scoring goals can’t be coached.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Why stop there - surely Sanchez, Ferguson, Pervis will all be off as well.

We have never had a dramatic rebuild, everything is done slowly and surely and the summer will be no different. A player or 2 may leave but it won’t be a huge overhaul of the squad and neither should it be.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

You could be right. I’m guessing this current season’s 160m total transfer income plus whatever income from summer sales should give the recruitment team plenty of scope for replacement, and hopefully overall improvements. It could be like 15-16 again when I thibk we brought in 11 players over the 2 windows!

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Not convinced but really don't think the headed chance was a gimmie. Absolute no power or angle to work with from the March misshit.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Also quality ball in from March , after skipping past a Fulham touchline lunge, for Mac to test the keeper. Plus another good cross in from somebody out by the West Stand that Undav flick headed just wide of the North Stand goal.
The ball to MacAllister wasn’t great and if you watch from the angle behind the goal, you’ll see he had to significantly adjust to get to it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here