Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Undav

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
What does he actually do?

I’ve seen 2 games in a row he’s started for us in the Premier League and I can’t work out what his strengths are supposed to be. Like what does he actually do out there? He doesn’t seem to be involved.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

I’ve seen 2 games in a row he’s started for us in the Premier League and I can’t work out what his strengths are supposed to be. Like what does he actually do out there? He doesn’t seem to be involved.
Harsh. He was really good last week. Two weeks in a row his industry has got us the winner. He’s come from a completely different league with a completely different level of physicality. Give him a chance.
It’s Maupay back in disguise
it really isn’t.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Work rate and awareness of team mates, alone, ultimately won’t be enough for an Albion EPL striker to take a regular starting slot. Maupay tucked away a fair few EPL goals, but was eased to one side and isn’t missed.

Early days, let’s hope he can add vital goals.

Diallo

Jan 3, 2021
I still think he needs more games to get up to speed and see what he can really do.
Maybe but I’d rather Wellbeck and Ferguson ahead of him for first team selection with this push for Europe we’re currently in.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

If you don’t think he’s been involved in the last two games, I’d definitely suggest you look harder. I thought he was one of the best players last week, acting as the linking element between the midfield pivot and Welbeck.

I didn’t think he was as good today, but he did occupy defenders and create space for others.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
He looks like the £5m striker he is. No better no worse.
Maupay without the goals is a fair comparison at this stage. There is something to build on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here