Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Sams

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Why isnt there one in central brighton...monteplier road is too far out!!!!

need one in the centre of town.

Uncle Sams cant die:)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
bigc said:
Why isnt there one in central brighton...monteplier road is too far out!!!!

need one in the centre of town.

Uncle Sams cant die:)

Had an Uncle Sams chilliburger in Burgess Hill an hour ago. Absolutely gorgeous.

If the stupid fuckwit who owns the Uncle Sams chain don't actually realise the good thing he has going, then Uncle Sams will certainly go to the wall. And rightly so. Tossbag.

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
You're right. They do make the best burgers ever. They used to have one at the top of West Street up until about 8 years ago. Don't know why it shut down, always used to be busy when I used to go in there.
Their milk shakes are mmmmmmmm!!!!:p

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
There's one 200 yds away from me in Worthing

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
If you are ever travelling through Seaford, give Dunkie's a try. It's on the main road. Not bad at all.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
the nearest one from me is monteplier road...and its ages away:( did there used to be alot more around?

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
thats a long way away from me:(

i know where they are all...thats the problem

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
bigc said:
the nearest one from me is monteplier road...and its ages away:( did there used to be alot more around?

I don't think it is.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
dougdeep said:
If you are ever travelling through Seaford, give Dunkie's a try. It's on the main road. Not bad at all.
Ave you been on the sauce Doug...................they're ok but never in the same league as a Sams. A Big Mouth's from Peacehaven is a good burger though.......:)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Have I been on the sauce? What sort of silly question is that? Of course I have, it's Saturday night and I'm drowning my sorrows. :drink:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
dougdeep said:
Have I been on the sauce? What sort of silly question is that? Of course I have, it's Saturday night and I'm drowning my sorrows. :drink:
:drink: :drink: :drink: :thud: :drunk:

Lush

Mods' Pet
I can't believe the one in sleepy old Rustington keeps going - but thankfully it does.

And because it's not busy, me and the guy serving had a good old chat about what the offspring of Jordan and Peter Andre was going to look like. A pen and a serviette and we even had a picture!

Last edited:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Uncle Sams was expanding really well and had a superb name in Brighton until they almost committed commercial suicide by pulling out of the centre of town (Montpelier Road does not count, only those who know it's there frequent it). I remember when that one used to serve the fat steak house chips.

If somebody with a bit more vision about the location of the restaurants could take it over, it would be a licence to print money and expand nationally. If I had the inclination, I would snap up the central Brighton franchise.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I pretty much LIVE in the Shoreham one, Chilli Burgers are fabulous!

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
CrabtreeBHA said:
I pretty much LIVE in the Shoreham one, Chilli Burgers are fabulous!

Is that the one on the upper Shoreham road opposite Southlands Hospital? Not been in any uncle sams for years, the last was the one along London road when I was going to Brighton College of Technology.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here