Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Unacceptable result - time for a boycott

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Following today’s debacle we need to vote with our feet, I suggest that those that haven’t already bought Ajax tickets boycotts the match. Those empty seats will send a strong message to the club that enough is enough and it’s time for De Zerbi to go.

However if it gets to about lunchtime Monday and you’ve forgiven him, knock yerself out and buy a ticket and we’ll think of something else, a strongly worded letter on headed ultras writing paper or summink.

Agreed?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Following today’s debacle we need to vote with our feet, I suggest that those that haven’t already bought Ajax tickets boycotts the match. Those empty seats will send a strong message to the club that enough is enough and it’s time for De Zerbi to go.

However if it gets to about lunchtime Monday and you’ve forgiven him, knock yerself out and buy a ticket and we’ll think of something else, a strongly worded letter on headed ultras writing paper or summink.

Agreed?
Are you fancying a city break in Amsterdam by any chance ? :whistle:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Not a valid thread without tbe obligatory "Manager OUT" poll

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Bring back Sami Hyypia!!!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Don’t be silly…. One bad result and we throw our toys out of the pram
Let me just check...oh yes...thought so...we have lost 3 of our last 4 games...conceding 10 goals. The last being a total and abject surrender with certain players downing tools and the manager apparently being incapable of countering the opposition.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Let me just check...oh yes...thought so...we have lost 3 of our last 4 games...conceding 10 goals. The last being a total and abject surrender with certain players downing tools and the manager apparently being incapable of countering the opposition.
There was me thinking we were enjoying the best period in club's history.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Agreed?
Very good :lol:

This is what we were all worried about on Friday. Now, in addition, our next three games are Marseille, Liverpool and City. Will be tough to get anything out of any of them. But, I say again for those two hundred or so of us who used to shlep off to Port Vale, Oldham and Barnsley, our next three games are against Marseille, Liverpool and Man City.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Really? Who?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Blimey, someone is actually taking this thread seriously. Whilst you are busy being negative I'm off to Marseille this week to watch our top 6 IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE club compete in the Europa League and even if we lose and then lose to Liverpool and Man City it will still be the best time ever to be a Brighton fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here