Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Ultra-Important for Falmer - read and act NOW ***

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Well this has worsened my hangover significantly....

time to abuse the company postage!

b.w.2. said:
So, please excuse my ignorance, but does this report represent the findings from the public enquiry... if so, this is a ridiculous recommendation to JP from a severely misguided individual...
There were two Public Inquiries, running concurrently.

This Inspector's Report (by Mr Hoile) deals with the planning policies. The Report is to the City Council and recommends changes to their planning policies - in particular it rejects the policy to designate land at Falmer for a community stadium.

There will be a second Inspector's Report (by Mr Collyer) that will make a recommendation to John Prescott about whether the Albion's planning application for the stadium should be approved.

Both Inspectors sat together during the Inquiry - so they heard the same evidence.

But this report wasn't prepared for John Prescott.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
phew, mines in the post, and I hope I never have to do as much thinking and typing before 9.00AM ever again,

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just sent a letter and emailed.

I know it is probably very un PC to mention this now, but shouldn't the Albion have canvassed opinions as to what this guy was going to say, because it appears to me that he is not toeing the party line at all.

This all seems a bit late in the day.

What is the other report that the Argus has said will come out against Falmer????

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Letter in post today from me and 5 members of teh family - global mail sent to everyone in address book.

Shit - this is bad

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Email sent and half way through letter.

Not quite sure what to do with myself.

BRIGHTON TILL I DIE

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Email sent, Letter in envelope waiting to be sent a tlunch time.

Come on everyone, lets get this done, every little helps.

I have got a sick feleing in my gut because of this.

I know we sholdn't swear but

f***

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
this is a bad news for brighton and bad news for football,the game that i love!
20 letters have been printed off and i will take them to work for other's to fill in.

good luck brighton fans.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Effing numbnuts!!!

Who lets these morons into influentially positions, and allows them to ignore the due democratic process!! :censored:

Just got into work and saw the official site. I am writing a letter to Mr Prescott as we speak!!

:angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :angry:

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
I've just posted the outlandish reports of this planning inquiry on another thread "from today's Argus"

It's ludicrous.

We need to write TODAY!

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
just printed off 50 letters passed the mround and work and bought 50 first class stamps to pay for it they will be sent by 10.00 am

COME ON BRIGHTON TILL WE DIE

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I am utterly pis sed off at the difficulty of us getting falmer!

I have a book of 10 first class stamps at home doing nuffin, each one of those stamps will be finding there way to mr prescott, attatched to a strongly worded letter!

To be onest guys, i never thought that Falmer was really in doubt. Grounds are being built all over the country, after what happened to the goldstone i thought we wouldnt have any trouble getting falmer. Now its getting serious! I urge everyone please write a letter, post the story on as many footy sites as poss, email sky, do it all, prescott cant get away with not letting us have it!!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
i feel utterly crap. found out this morning when the radio was on. im at college now, but when i get home ill get a letter written.

bald eagle

Feb 5, 2004
Lord Bracknell said:
There were two Public Inquiries, running concurrently.

This Inspector's Report (by Mr Hoile) deals with the planning policies. The Report is to the City Council and recommends changes to their planning policies - in particular it rejects the policy to designate land at Falmer for a community stadium.

There will be a second Inspector's Report (by Mr Collyer) that will make a recommendation to John Prescott about whether the Albion's planning application for the stadium should be approved.

Both Inspectors sat together during the Inquiry - so they heard the same evidence.

But this report wasn't prepared for John Prescott.

Surely this is your saving grace (I say "your" as a Palace fan sympathising with you in your plight) presumably the city council will have to ratify the local planning report, they are unlikely to do this if they have already ratified the falmer site...which they have..... haven't they? The city council can also make amendments before accepting it. Perhaps you ought to be lobbying them as well?

ps I will send an e-mail to JP in support...after all what is the use of a rivalry without a rival!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here