Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Very good performance from the team today, playing with ten men for 60 minutes.
Seriously over rated by most, not the first game he looked very poor.

Lazy, Uninterested and no pace

10k a week id happily stand in the box with my arms aloft, awaiting the perfect ball so i can finish (cant doubt that part of his game)

Sell him to Sunderland 5 million, well strengthen in several areas (Barnes) and put a bit towards FFP.

WIN WIN WIN

What utter ****ing rot !!!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Try reading before posting it may help. Yes I think that Ward has served us better than Bridge no difference in the defending but offers more in attack

"Offers more in attack" yet scored less and fewer assists? Don't get me wrong Ward has done a great consistent job so far but to say he's better than bridge is bizarre at best.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
.sTaking into account the ages I am glad that we signed Ward rather than Bridge, who has hardly played this season for Reading. Dont get me wrong Bridge was great but is well past his best before date, hence the preference for Ward.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
.sTaking into account the ages I am glad that we signed Ward rather than Bridge, who has hardly played this season for Reading. Dont get me wrong Bridge was great but is well past his best before date, hence the preference for Ward.

Hi BG. Agreed re WB's poor injury record. And Ward's defencive consistency. But WB is definitely better going forward.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Hi BG. Agreed re WB's poor injury record. And Ward's defencive consistency. But WB is definitely better going forward.

Not from the physio table, he's not.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
That's simply not true. Bridge was a constant threat down that left wing, he was often advanced enough to cross or even shoot. Ward seems a lot more reserved, nervous almost, to push further down the wing. Yesterday was certainly one of his better games for pushing on but he simply is not the same calibre as Bridge. IMO of course.

Ward may not be of the same calibre as Bridge used to be but if Upson/Greer/ElAbd starting passing it to him down the left side more often he may well get to be of the same calibre! Every game the first half goes 80% down the right/West side with Ward in plenty of space going unnoticed or ignored.

Ulloa is simply not fit enough, another few games and he will be.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'll repeat what I said on the other thread "What has happened to Leo?"

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
All he needs is a goal and he'll be fine.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
But how long do you wait for him to get a goal/be fit. The games and points are coming/going thick and fast now. We need to start winning a few to keep in touch.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
But how long do you wait for him to get a goal/be fit. The games and points are coming/going thick and fast now. We need to start winning a few to keep in touch.

He played well tonight the ref was a prick, or a cheat, or a Burnley fan.
Leo got absolutely nothing, quite unbelievable.

One of the worst I've seen in ages.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here