Ulloa wants out?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Sky sources say 6 million bid

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I keep seeing that header sailing wide against Hull in the Cup........which we would have gone on to win against Arsenal......and thinking £6m to £10m ? Get In!!

Unfortunately Akinfenwa has signed elsewhere.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
- So Leicester Mercury / Sky / Argus etc say 4th offer of "just over £6m"
- Leicester Telegraph slightly different. A "final" offer of £7.5m
[tweet]487246067679772674[/tweet]

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Leo looks in a good mood earlier today in training...

[tweet]487234941072465920[/tweet]

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
£6m bid with add ons making £7.5?

I would suggest it is up to Ulloa to force the issue as the bid is a long way below the clubs valuation so they will not budge.
TB has always said we will not stand in a players way but the valuation has to be met.
If Leicester had not wasted money on giving Nugent a new deal there would be more to fund their supposed main purchase.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
£6m bid with add ons making £7.5?

I would suggest it is up to Ulloa to force the issue as the bid is a long way below the clubs valuation so they will not budge.
TB has always said we will not stand in a players way but the valuation has to be met.
If Leicester had not wasted money on giving Nugent a new deal there would be more to fund their supposed main purchase.

and passed Nugent to us in part exchange maybe

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
If Ulloa really wanted out I'm sure his agent would have flooded the media with "I want out" stories, yet all we have is sources 'believe' that Leo wants to talk to Leicester. There has been very little stirring going on in the media about this story. I am still sceptical about Leo's desire to move on. I cannot believe that the club have not discussed this not only with themselves but Leo also. We seem to have been extremely resolute and IF Leo does leave I suspect it will be on our terms rather than those of Leicester.

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
If Leo wants to go then take the cash and bid him farewell and good luck. £7m is a lot of money that can buy some good young talent for seasons to come rather than buying just the one replacement.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Im thinking our lack of activity in the market maybe linked to Ulloa's departure, as this may well make targets we had previously ruled out available.... ?

albionite

May 20, 2009
So if 7.5m is final offer do you think leicester will bugger off and look elsewhere when we reject it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here