Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa wants out?

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
The article in the Argus states Sami has met with Ulloa and stated he wants him to stay.
We have not heard anything from Ulloa following that meeting which is not a good sign.
I would suggest we are getting our replacements in place (VillaFrance/Baldock) on the assumption the club will sell to Leicester for a fee close to our valuation now that Ulloa has made his feelings known.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If they came back with an improved offer of 8M I wonder how many on here would sell or keep??
It would depend what replacements we can get. I'd want to actually get the replacements first.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I can only see one floor in your logic, why would he want to drop back down to the Championship when he has spent the last 4/5 years trying to get out of it.

Just because Leicester might agree doesnt mean the player will and it would also leave them looking for a new number 1.
One floor and already hit the ceiling.

All sounds a bit flat to me.

DavePage

Dear oh dear
really 82 posts and bhafc1972 which suggests that you are 42 years old, or maybe older if that year was of significance. Maybe you have multiple accounts and just causing mischief….it really doesn’t matter. Most of your posts appear negative.
Maybe you are the troll? maybe not.
Nawwww 82 posts in one month, your a troll. I happy on here to use my real name, it’s too easy to hide.
My love is BHAFC and yours should be which ever team you support.
Should you wish to visit Canada, there are always Brighton fans looking forward to meet you and like-minded Brighton fans.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
really 82 posts and bhafc1972 which suggests that you are 42 years old, or maybe older if that year was of significance. Maybe you have multiple accounts and just causing mischief….it really doesn’t matter. Most of your posts appear negative.
Maybe you are the troll? maybe not.
Nawwww 82 posts in one month, your a troll. I happy on here to use my real name, it’s too easy to hide.
My love is BHAFC and yours should be which ever team you support.
Should you wish to visit Canada, there are always Brighton fans looking forward to meet you and like-minded Brighton fans.

Is this the longest distance "offering out" since records began?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Sell Ulloa and use the money for Jordan Rhodes, simple, even Stevie Wonder can see that is a good move

If Jordan Rhodes moves it will be to a Prem Club. In the unlikely event it were a were a Championship club then it would be a parachute side ... we would come way down the pecking order

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
If Jordan Rhodes moves it will be to a Prem Club. In the unlikely event it were a were a Championship club then it would be a parachute side ... we would come way down the pecking order
.....and if we can't attract Sam Baldock, what chance do we have with the lofty Jordan Rhodes??!!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here