Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ukip claims to have up to 40% support says Brighton Pavilion candidate Nigel Carter

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I gotta ask. Are you Simon Kirby? or if not are you his campaign manager? if not then perhaps you should be.

To be fair he may be a great Local MP ( as was the great Andrew Bowden ) but I think his national party will let him down. I see Gideon visited Hove, but did he pop along to Kemp Town to support his MP?
The big guns in the party will visit the key marginals and seats that they believe they can hold/win. The Tories let down your man, perhaps he should run as an independent. Labour has a very strong campaign team in the KP area it will be tight but I think Labour will prevail.

Simon Kirby is an interesting one. His circulars during the last few years have been keen to show his work in the local area, but rarely mention that he is a Conservative. He must have a reason for that.

I expect Labour to retake Kemptown, but perhaps not by much. The campaign band waggon is in full swing, I have already had two posted letters from the candidate in the last month.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Simon Kirby is an interesting one. His circulars during the last few years have been keen to show his work in the local area, but rarely mention that he is a Conservative. He must have a reason for that.

I expect Labour to retake Kemptown, but perhaps not by much. The campaign band waggon is in full swing, I have already had two posted letters from the candidate in the last month.

But can't recall the name, good!
She is obsessed only with firemen as far as I have seen....

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I gotta ask. Are you Simon Kirby? or if not are you his campaign manager? if not then perhaps you should be.

To be fair he may be a great Local MP ( as was the great Andrew Bowden ) but I think his national party will let him down. I see Gideon visited Hove, but did he pop along to Kemp Town to support his MP?
The big guns in the party will visit the key marginals and seats that they believe they can hold/win. The Tories let down your man, perhaps he should run as an independent. Labour has a very strong campaign team in the KP area it will be tight but I think Labour will prevail.

Dave & IDS been to see him and Big D praised him in the last PMQ's so don't get too concerned...
My money is on him 2/1 (as it is on Libs to get < 38.5 seats & Greens to get exactly 1...both Evens)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here