Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK net migration hits record high

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
All part of a rich history of immigration. Romans, Anglo Saxons, Vikings, Normans etc. Engishness will be shaped once again, for the better

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
All part of a rich history of immigration. Romans, Anglo Saxons, Vikings, Normans etc. Engishness will be shaped once again, for the better

Why dont you put the numbers on the timeline of our rich history of immigration, seriously I would be interested to see it ??

While your at it, what part of immigration will make Englishness better, which ethnicities and cultures would deliver this and why ???

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The problems in this country are not caused by little brown people coming to us for help. They are caused by rich, white people who run the show.

As someone much wiser than me once wrote "If you want to see why there are food shortages don't look at the hungry person, look at the one holding the food".

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Why dont you put the numbers on the timeline of our rich history of immigration, seriously I would be interested to see it ??

While your at it, what part of immigration will make Englishness better, which ethnicities and cultures would deliver this and why ???
he cant answer , he's just repeating the standard crap that makes some people feel better about themselves in certain types of company.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
The problems in this country are not caused by little brown people coming to us for help. They are caused by rich, white people who run the show.

As someone much wiser than me once wrote "If you want to see why there are food shortages don't look at the hungry person, look at the one holding the food".

Food shortages, get outta here ......

Dysfunctionality perhaps, but poverty and hunger in the UK, you need to find wiser friends Nibble.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I didn't ask where you were from.
True Nibble you didnt , i said i hadnt forgotten where i'd come from , it seems you have though, ive seen you claiming the old '' 3 of us in a bed , nothing to eat but bread and marge , no blankets on the bed in the middle of winter'' bollox before , you were a public schoolboy and you had obviously forgotten this post in your quest '' keep it real'' :lolol:

''Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
Yes, the churches are magnificent buildings. I know a fair bit about the personalities of senior church members thanks. Among many church members in my family, my Uncle is a Canon in Belfast, my Grandfather was the Dene of Belfast and my Great Uncle was The Archdeacon of Belfast. Their family name is Crooks. Feel free to look them up. I would wager that one visit to a family do for me would have me in the company of more senior members of the church than you will likely meet in your entire life. So, um, there! ;-)

Youre a fantasist :lolol: Im finished answering you now , or I'll get banned from the thread by some over zealous mod :thumbsup:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
True Nibble you didnt , i said i hadnt forgotten where i'd come from , it seems you have though, ive seen you claiming the old '' 3 of us in a bed , nothing to eat but bread and marge , no blankets on the bed in the middle of winter'' bollox before , you were a public schoolboy and you had obviously forgotten this post in your quest '' keep it real'' :lolol:

''Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
Yes, the churches are magnificent buildings. I know a fair bit about the personalities of senior church members thanks. Among many church members in my family, my Uncle is a Canon in Belfast, my Grandfather was the Dene of Belfast and my Great Uncle was The Archdeacon of Belfast. Their family name is Crooks. Feel free to look them up. I would wager that one visit to a family do for me would have me in the company of more senior members of the church than you will likely meet in your entire life. So, um, there! ;-)

Youre a fantasist :lolol: Im finished answering you now , or I'll get banned from the thread by some over zealous mod :thumbsup:

What a very odd post.
Where you get the time to trawl back through years of posts, let alone be sad enough to remember specific posts of members from years ago is quite baffling. Especially when they are comprehensively irrelevant. What got you onto that subject?!

Your childlike insistence on getting personal should see you banned once and for all but I know it won't.

You are a thoroughly, thoroughly unpleasant individual.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
So what ?Just another public schoolboy from a wealthy background who wont be affected in any substantial way by immigration,

"So what?" indeed as I don't care about his upbringing.

I posted the link because it's relevant to this thread regarding people's attitudes to immigration...... and it's very funny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here