Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] UEFA has threatened to disqualify England and Russia from Euro 2016

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
the cynic in me says that weds/thurs will pass off without any trouble under the treat of expulsion.

If any troubles do occur then full investigation should take place with the swift action taken. Based on the 'facts and figures' being banded around on here and also in the press it should be very easy for authorities to get a clear picture and take the necessary steps to ban whichever nations fans are causing such ridiculous scenes

Unfortunately with England, Russia, Slovakia & Wales all in the same city , I fear it will get worse. The Russians don't care, the English will fight back...

I would say its entirely possible a thrown bottle could kill somebody

Having traveled watching England from 1977 i can't recall a thrown bottle putting someone in a critical condition,hitting people with metal bars,stamping on heads,throwing someone over a harbour wall and pushing someone in front of a train could be a tad more dangerous???

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Having traveled watching England from 1977 i can't recall a thrown bottle putting someone in a critical condition,hitting people with metal bars,stamping on heads,throwing someone over a harbour wall and pushing someone in front of a train could be a tad more dangerous???
Oh that's OK then. :rolleyes:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

So because you haven't seen it, its perfectly ok and entirely safe, jolly good, I'd wager punching somebody in the head is completely safe as well then, in your eyes

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
So you're claiming that telling anyone from another country to **** off home, is not a classic racist and inflammatory comment? Come on! You're a total joker.

I (perhaps) merely clamined to be proud of my roots, and as an aside that I'm glad I'm not directly associated with English football fans behaving like idiots. That is clearly not a racist comment. Just an aversion to yob culture no matter the creed of those involved.

You on the other hand have disrespected my ancestral Island nation and me; a proud UK resident.

I wonder if your loved ones and employer would consider it a wise move to tell people if an alternate ethinisity to **** off home.

These kind of 'hard *******' comments can come back to haunt bigoted people who hide behind internet persona's, with easily available IP addresses.

That said, you've more than proved my point. By this I mean how we as fans get on the offensive straight away, chucking chairs, and broken bottles, even dare I say stupid racist comments... Sigh... This instead of running and hiding from harm. It takes two to tango, I just hope and pray this does not turn into a dance of death.

A truly horrendous and embarrassing moment for England and yes - Russia in general.

Sent from my bone phone 5 on the last remaining Solomon cannibal island of yore.

Kosh
Yes , I am claiming that telling someone from another country to f*ck off back there then , is not a classic racist and inflammatory comment, certainly not when the recipient has claimed that '']it's at times like this i'm glad i'm from the Solomon Islands''in relation to stories about English people. I'd also be interested to know how have i disrespected your ancestral home ? As for your comments about IP addresses and loved ones and employers etc , go and f*ck yourself you snivelling grass.

Last edited:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Yes , I am claiming that telling someone from another country to f*ck off back there then , is not a classic racist and inflammatory comment, certainly not when the recipient has claimed that '']it's at times like this i'm glad i'm from the Solomon Islands''in relation to stories about English people. I'd also be interested to know how have i disrespected your ancestral home ? As for your comments about IP addresses and loved ones and employers etc , go and f*ck yourself you snivelling grass.

You cannot compare the two comments, one is clearly vile and one is about being glad I'm not involved. And by insulting me you offend me and thus my people.

I'll ignore any further attempts to justify your original racist remark.

Good luck and all the best,

Kosh

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
It is the attitude of the Russian F A that shocks me and , I believe, calls for the World Cup to be hastily rearranged . This is probably on here somewhere up this thread but here goes anyway :

"A Russian Football Association member has defended the actions of their fans in Marseille, claiming they were "defending the honour" of their country."
http://www.skysports.com/football/n...al-says-their-fans-defended-honour-of-country

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Heard today from a Woking fan i know that one of their fans was stabbed and was no way involved in any bother. Hope the lad in question is ok.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Unfortunately with England, Russia, Slovakia & Wales all in the same city , I fear it will get worse. The Russians don't care, the English will fight back...
Half the hooligans between Lands End and Berwick upon Tweed will be heading out to give the russians a kicking I fear.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Half the hooligans between Lands End and Berwick upon Tweed will be heading out to give the russians a kicking I fear.
Most of them are on banning orders , thats why they havent gone in the first place , it would be a different story if they had , and im not justifying it btw , it certainly wouldnt be my cup of tea, but if it were a football match , the russians arent facing our first team.

Most of them are on banning orders , thats why they havent gone in the first place , it would be a different story if they had , and im not justifying it btw , it certainly wouldnt be my cup of tea, but if it were a football match , the russians arent facing our first team.

I have wondered how many of those on Banning orders are secretly breathing a sigh of relief over this.

Those Russian lads look right tasty, organised and what's worse, Sober.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I have wondered how many of those on Banning orders are secretly breathing a sigh of relief over this.

Those Russian lads look right tasty, organised and what's worse, Sober.
Not many mate to be honest , i do know people and they are breaking their necks to get out there , i'm not some frustrated hooligan, even in the so called dark days it was all about the fashion , the awaydays with your mates , and maybe the odd punch up thrown in , then i joined the army at 17 , some of these people are well into their 50s and STILL actively involved , they enjoy the violence part of it , seriously, they would LOVE to be out there , whereas i would rather sit in the sun pissing it up having a laugh.

Oh that's OK then. :rolleyes:

At what point have i said its ok? If you had the choice of some scrawny 17yo English drunk throwing a bottle across the road at you or a 30yo 15 stone nazi ape stamping on your head i don't think you would take too long to decided.Its not difficult to work out whats happening out there,just because i'm sickened by the level of russian violence does not mean i find a lesser level from the English acceptable. God this is hard work:ffsparr:

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
I'm not surprised we took a hiding off the Russians, look at this comrade!

IS BEAR.jpg

In soviet Russia we chase bear with stick, England fan is no problem.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
At what point have i said its ok? If you had the choice of some scrawny 17yo English drunk throwing a bottle across the road at you or a 30yo 15 stone nazi ape stamping on your head i don't think you would take too long to decided.Its not difficult to work out whats happening out there,just because i'm sickened by the level of russian violence does not mean i find a lesser level from the English acceptable. God this is hard work:ffsparr:

Cool. Next time I go away with England, where do I register my vote? You're absolutely right, a 17 year old throwing a bottle in my direction would be bang tidy. If you could just arrange for him to sing a few unpleasant irrelevant songs, leer at local women, indulge in a bit of petty theft and maybe aggressively front up to the local rozzers, I think we might have a deal.

Alternatively, maybe that doesn't seem like any sort of choice at all.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Totally agree.

I'd have played Vardy instead of Sterling too.

Sent from Konnie Huq's lingerie drawer.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You cannot compare the two comments, one is clearly vile and one is about being glad I'm not involved. And by insulting me you offend me and thus my people.

Kosh
I'd never apologise for racism but you're a bit like Glenn Hoddle. You think you're intelligent but you're actually wrong about pretty much everything. Writing style gives it away as much as content.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Kosh

Unfortunate posting by you Kosh, i am afraid after posting "'its at times like this I'm glad i'm from the Solomon Islands '', is bound to nark, and make people wonder

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Just copied and pasted this report.

Finally home after a weekend of mixed emotions.
Some of the scenes I have been witness to this weekend in Marseille have shocked me beyond belief.
Seen so many tweets and posts from so many ill informed and gullible people.
I'm not denying England has many idiots supporting them, home and away, but we were attacked on numerous occasions, and offered no protection whatsoever by the French Police. They seemed intent on just firing tear gas, which effected everyone, not just the few trouble makers, and all it did was spread the crowd into another area and enrage innocent people.
But this was nothing compared to the savage attack from around 3-400 Russian cowardly animals, we witnessed at close quarters and took cover from. They set upon a small section of English fans who minutes earlier were enjoying a sing song with many French fans. We were pelted with bottles, chairs, tables and anything that wasn't bolted down. Any one caught in the way were set upon by 4-5 Russians and beaten severely, including when already unconscious.
I had to plead with and shout at the French Riot Police for at least a minute, for them to perform CPR on a guy who was clearly not breathing, he is still, in a critical condition and I will be very surprised if he survives.
So before you slate and tar all England supporters as hooligans, have a think and see what you would have done, when constantly attacked, provoked with out any support from the hundreds of deployed police?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here