Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

U21 Vs Norwich at Amex tonight

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You do know we can all see the posts you wrote half an hour ago, don't you?

They don't just disappear when an new one appears.

It'S quite clear you haven't been watching the game.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It'S quite clear you haven't been watching the game.
It's also quite clear I wouldn't be calling out a new player, with probably less than an hour of football under his belt, as shit after just 17 minutes of an under 21's game.

Even if I were that dumb, I'd like to think I had enough about me to reference just how wrong I was, an hour and 4 minutes later.

Last edited:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Good to see Des Hutchinson back in action as a sub. He hasn't played all season due to a bad ankle injury.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
It's also quite clear I wouldn't be calling out a new player, with probably less than an hour of football under his belt, as shit after just 17 minutes of an under 21's game.

Even if I were I dumb, I'd like to think I had enough about me to reference just how wrong I was, an hour and 4 minutes later.

You haven't been watching the game which is obvious. I really shouldn't even be discussing it with you as it's pointless like your views.

Anyone who has been watching this game would have seen how poor a 1.5 million player was for the first 15 minutes. I mean poor. I can only go by what i have seen. Something quite clear you haven't been doing but can still have a say,,,,,,. Right.

If you bothered to read all my posts i also said that Manu improved and grew in confidence. but you choose to ignore that.

Watch the game next time.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Does Hughton go to these, or get a report after?

I sincerely hope he attends all the U21 games he can.

I'd be very disappointed if he wasn't there tonight, unless of course he's in Argentina or some other far flung corner of the world checking out the striker we're going to sign in January who's going to fire us to promotion......

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
One goal and they are back in it...

Sure :shrug:

It is more I enjoy his antics. Move the ball top the other side, every time. Kick his studs on the post, call the centre backs wide, look to pass it to them, then wave them forward, then kick his studs again, then finally kick it away. Fall over every time you catch the ball. Casper should give time wasting coaching to Stockdale, he has a lot to learn.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
What about Harper is he Baldocks replacement

Scored a real beauty. Played for 63 mins. Still getting match fitness. Going by his goal he does look like he has something about him. Looking forward to seeing more of him

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sure :shrug:

It is more I enjoy his antics. Move the ball top the other side, every time. Kick his studs on the post, call the centre backs wide, look to pass it to them, then wave them forward, then kick his studs again, then finally kick it away. Fall over every time you catch the ball. Casper should give time wasting coaching to Stockdale, he has a lot to learn.

Casper's had a good game, with saves and blocks.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Much better performance by the Albion. Obviously the team is boosted by players like Goldson,Ince and Manu.

Final score 4-1

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Agreed, looked sharp, especially considering how long it is since he played any sort of match.

He is obviously way down the pecking order and can't be on very high wages but i would actually offer him another year deal. I expect he would be happy again just to help out for the U21's and where ever else he is needed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here