Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Turning Wembley blue & white...

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
I am tempted to wear my Great Escape shirt, but it does have a hole in the front. Might have to check out if a suitbaly coloured t-shirt underneath will make it less obvious. Otherwise, my centenary skint shirt will stand in.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Just as long as no-one wears that utterly shithouse blue one (with white pinstripes) from two or three seasons ago.

Unless a) they like wank Albion shirts or b) like to watch us bossing possession, scoring no goals and losing 1-0.
Rather see people wear that than this season’s disgraceful offering.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I will be wearing a blue and white wig, I'll be taking blue and white beach balls, taking a BHAFC flag (although I think they'll be provided anyway) and probably wearing my NHS shirt from a few seasons ago.
Blue boxers, white socks, blue jeans, my watch with the blue strap and white trainers.
I also have blue eyes which is just pure luck I guess.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
There’s a lot of new merch on the club website. But I’d feel worried about wearing something untested.
I've got my pair of socks that came with the Albion+ Members' pack. But I've not worn them yet, so am in the same quandry.

On the other hand, my 1977 scarf that accompanied my in 1983x2, 1991 and 2019 is to hand......

edit - oh, it was 1983x1 - because I lent it to a girl I was hoping to impress for the replay. Didn't work.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I think I will be going for my autographed 97/98 shirt. My housemate at uni was Brian horton’s godson and he was manager at the time before he left to port vale. The only problem is that I have always thought the shirt a bit of an abomination - sandtex was the sponsor iirc

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Will we be playing in the stripes?

I don’t have a stripe shirt ( apart from a 1970’s wardy shirt) so it will be the blue green kit for me!
We're the home team, so it should be the stripes. And for unknown reasons, we've played the last two home cup games wearing blue shorts rather than the standard white ones, so I'm guessing we'll stick with that too.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
At risk of being all Greta Thunberg, can we not do balloons? Firstly, because it's all a bit Palace to try and bring thousands of the things, secondly because Wembley Stadium amusingly confiscated loads of the ones they tried to bring last time they were there, but most importantly of all, because they're basically just a giant littering exercise.

The bloody things aren't recyclable, so either they burst in the stadium and get swept up into landfill, or they float off around London and wind up dangling shrivelled up from trees for years on end, being eaten by unsuspecting wildlife and/ or otherwise polluting the environment/ killing things, or end up in landfill anyway.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
At risk of being all Greta Thunberg, can we not do balloons? Firstly, because it's all a bit Palace to try and bring thousands of the things, secondly because Wembley Stadium amusingly confiscated loads of the ones they tried to bring last time they were there, but most importantly of all, because they're basically just a giant littering exercise.

The bloody things aren't recyclable, so either they burst in the stadium and get swept up into landfill, or they float off around London and wind up dangling shrivelled up from trees for years on end, being eaten by unsuspecting wildlife and/ or otherwise polluting the environment/ killing things, or end up in landfill anyway.
Now you’ve mentioned it I’ll bring a few thousand gredna

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Now you’ve mentioned it I’ll bring a few thousand gredna
Could you bring some Chinese lanterns too then, if you really want to screw up the area around Wembley Stadium? :)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Last edited:

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Donatello from the 90s. Or maybe ......

I just had a look in my Brighton top drawer and it looks like there is getting on for 100 different tops, with names ranging from Zamora, Hart and Dunk to, er, Knight :facepalm:
I have a Knight one too. I also have a pale blue and white from that season without a name. Alexis might like that one…. and Facundo.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If I can get the day off work and sauce tickets I’ll be wearing the Errea, long sleeve training top, all blue with white crest.
If I can’t, I’ll still be wearing it. It’s a little snug these days but I can live with that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Long sleeved Bukta Peter Ward era shirt last worn at the Millennium play off final, if I can find it

Seagull on the Hill

Jan 22, 2022
Sandtex training top, previously owned by Ross Johnson ( remember him?), over a Skint shirt, match worn by Warren Aspinall and signed by the 2001 League 2 winning squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here