Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Turning Wembley blue & white...

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
I've got my pair of socks that came with the Albion+ Members' pack. But I've not worn them yet, so am in the same quandry.

On the other hand, my 1977 scarf that accompanied my in 1983x2, 1991 and 2019 is to hand......

edit - oh, it was 1983x1 - because I lent it to a girl I was hoping to impress for the replay. Didn't work.
I was away on holiday this week, and wore them on Tuesday. I am sure that's the reason we beat Bournemouth, so say go for it.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
No different than the usual clobber I wear to every home & away game. Simply because superstition demands I wear Seagulls T, black away shirt, jumper, blue pants, levi 501's, thin socks, skechers shoes & scarf.
Expect flags on the seats though.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Albion shirt from first year in the Prem and my Sussex flag draped round me, just like 4 years ago. Maybe my blue and white bar scarf too. #fullyloaded

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
At risk of being all Greta Thunberg, can we not do balloons? Firstly, because it's all a bit Palace to try and bring thousands of the things, secondly because Wembley Stadium amusingly confiscated loads of the ones they tried to bring last time they were there, but most importantly of all, because they're basically just a giant littering exercise.

The bloody things aren't recyclable, so either they burst in the stadium and get swept up into landfill, or they float off around London and wind up dangling shrivelled up from trees for years on end, being eaten by unsuspecting wildlife and/ or otherwise polluting the environment/ killing things, or end up in landfill anyway.
Nothing wrong with that. She's a complete legend. And the gammons hate her :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sandtex training top, previously owned by Ross Johnson ( remember him?), over a Skint shirt, match worn by Warren Aspinall and signed by the 2001 League 2 winning squad.
A Johnson shirt over an Aspinall shirt? And under it, presumably, will be Schrodinger's cat?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Flags look good when they are hung up like at England games, obviously not blocking a view of the pitch
Dozens of Martlet flags, with "Portslade Seagulls" and "Durrington on tour" and "Faversham travelling Seagulls" and "West Hoathly massive" etc. on them.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Will anyone be spraying their hair blue?
I thought I'd spray mine white, then looked in the mirror and...oh,...job done!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Hairs on thr back of the neck stuff there. I was lucky enough to see Hibs vs Rangers at Ibrox. The atmosphere and spectacle was incredible

Say what you want about Scotish football but some of the atmospheres created are amazing.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Dozens of Martlet flags, with "Portslade Seagulls" and "Durrington on tour" and "Faversham travelling Seagulls" and "West Hoathly massive" etc. on them.
My Sussex flag above the 127 entrance/exit at the City semi final.
A93F061E-B3CA-45E2-96F7-A6666A426172.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here