Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TSLR in 2012/13 (Sponsored Sticky)

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Might start buying it instead of the programme, can you put opposion squad numbers in for the games it covers?

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
Might start buying it instead of the programme, can you put opposion squad numbers in for the games it covers?

We try to be an alternative to the programme, in fact we've made efforts to move away from any programme-esque things this year.

That's because we think the programme is very good, BTW, so we have to be different.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
Can the digital version be read via iPhone?

Yes, in iBooks or another eBook app ... It's dead good actually I was reading it on my lunch break yesterday.

With digital you get a big PDF which is just the actual fanzine and is good for iPads and other tablets, the a .mobi file for Kindle and .epub for iPhones and other devices.

Here's a screenshot from my iPhone

IMG_0671.png

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Yes, in iBooks or another eBook app ... It's dead good actually I was reading it on my lunch break yesterday.

With digital you get a big PDF which is just the actual fanzine and is good for iPads and other tablets, the a .mobi file for Kindle and .epub for iPhones and other devices.

Here's a screenshot from my iPhone

IMG_0671.png

I'm sold!

Just purchased it online,though slight problem encountered(I've sent you a message via contact on site)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Is there a photo of someone who got tangled in the net at Wycombe away ?

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
Subscription paid for yesterday and it helped to lighten the commute this morning :) for 50p an issue incredible value.

seagull1981

Blue & White Forever
Aug 8, 2010
Brilliant read, would highly recommend it to anyone who is a Seagulls fan and incredible value for only a quid! Well done TSLR!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here