Trump

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Absolutely outstanding that whilst Trump is tilting at windmills, the 'libs' STILL get TB's mullet in such a twist he accuses them of derangement :lol:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Gosh, it's a real shame Trump isn't in charge anymore..
[tweet]1501733405423251456[/tweet]

He is such a retarded feckwit, just how can anyone vote for him ?

Great interviewing skills, probably some Alt right college kid, with his crushed up six pack of beer.
“he liked the Ukraine, he wanted the Ukraine” at that point anymore with any common sense would come back with “Liked, Liked…is that what you do to a country you like” !!
Instead he giggles at a windmill comment, actually if this is where Trump is at right now, being interviewed by YouTube Alt Right kids then, he’s no threat in the wider picture.

But this is America and America does stupid like no other country.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Absolutely outstanding that whilst Trump is tilting at windmills, the 'libs' STILL get TB's mullet in such a twist he accuses them of derangement :lol:

I think we'll all discover when we count how many posts you've posted v me since the election that you'll have me covered quite comfortably.

I mean what else do you call it when sad wankers keep talking about a guy who is no longer relevant?

I've moved way on, it's just amusing to see how many sad twats haven't :lolol:

The fact you know what Trump is talking about lately and I don't says it all.

The ****er is in your head rent free. That's whats absolutely outstanding.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I think we'll all discover when we count how many posts you've posted v me since the election that you'll have me covered quite comfortably.

I mean what else do you call it when sad wankers keep talking about a guy who is no longer relevant?

I've moved way on, it's just amusing to see how many sad twats haven't :lolol:

The fact you know what Trump is talking about lately and I don't says it all.

Calm and considered words there from the man who has 'moved on'. :lolol::lolol:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Calm and considered words there from the man who has 'moved on'. :lolol::lolol:

I'm laughing at you.

You're still in this thread because Trump is in your head living rent free.

I'll leave this thread now and I bet when I come back and look in in a few months time it'll be the same looneys still in here waffling on about him.

Let's see if i'm right ???

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
If he's alive, he'll be the GOP nominee in 2024.

If he's nominated, he will win.

"He still hates the same people I hate, doesn't he? -- Hand me the goddamn ballot."

The posters and bumper stickers are wrong. Hate is stronger than love. It's stronger than just about anything.

In the same way that a lie has traveled half way around the world before the truth has got its shoes on.

Feels like we’re entering the endgame everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
If he's alive, he'll be the GOP nominee in 2024.

If he's nominated, he will win.

Small correction; if he's nominated, he will lose for the third time. It's just a question of whether the undemocratic Electoral College will get him out of jail. Literally.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
He's like a modern day fascist embodiment of Don Quixote, with Mike Pence being his Sancho Panza!

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

You're still in this thread because Trump is in your head living rent free.

Always a bit lame repeating yourself, free bit of advice for you.

Next time the sex pest, drinking bleach encouraging, insurrection inciting, windmill lunatic pops up with some new insanity, I'll no doubt pay attention thanks. :lolol:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Always a bit lame repeating yourself, free bit of advice for you.

Next time the sex pest, drinking bleach encouraging, insurrection inciting, windmill lunatic pops up with some new insanity, I'll no doubt pay attention thanks. :lolol:

But why pay attention? There is SO MUCH going on in the world right now with the current actual US govt, the pandemic still a thing, Putin and his insanity, energy price spikes, food shortages and god knows what else. Is it a sense of familiarity and comfort to get really upset and Trump? The world is scary as hell right now, I can understand the reasoning if its from a place of comfort but beyond that it's proper weird how obsessed with this clown people still are.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
But why pay attention? There is SO MUCH going on in the world right now with the current actual US govt, the pandemic still a thing, Putin and his insanity, energy price spikes, food shortages and god knows what else. Is it a sense of familiarity and comfort to get really upset and Trump? The world is scary as hell right now, I can understand the reasoning if its from a place of comfort but beyond that it's proper weird how obsessed with this clown people still are.

His MAGA buddies in Congress are getting louder, nastier and more powerful in the GOP. Bobo, Marge 3 toes, Gym Jordan, KKK Gosar et al will be chairing or sitting on several committees if they win back the House in November. These are dangerous times for democracy both in Europe and in the USA.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
So Trump and Farage are both using the war in Ukraine to start a windmill bashing campaign, spooky :mad:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
So Trump and Farage are both using the war in Ukraine to start a windmill bashing campaign, spooky :mad:

Someone’s getting their money’s worth somewhere.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

:lolol::lolol: What?
Luckily most people are able to consume several news stories AT THE SAME TIME.
Imagine newspapers in THE VIPER world, they'd be pretty slim. And definitely no crosswords.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
:lolol::lolol: What?
Luckily most people are able to consume several news stories AT THE SAME TIME.
Imagine newspapers in THE VIPER world, they'd be pretty slim. And definitely no crosswords.

I am convinced at this point you're an AI learning bot or something because that has nothing to do with my post at all lmao, I noted a ton of different newsworthy stories in my post?

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I am convinced at this point you're an AI learning bot or something because that has nothing to do with my post at all lmao, I noted a ton of different newsworthy stories in my post?

Jesus :facepalm: Your hot take was why so interested in Trump, when there are other things to take note of? My point was, most people are perfectly capable of paying attention to multiple news stories thanks.

It really was that simple.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports