Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Trump was an incompetent fool with absolutely no understanding of the law, no interest in respecting the history of the office and absolutely no idea at all what to do or how to do it. Anyone who cannot see that is deluded beyond reason.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Trump was an incompetent fool with absolutely no understanding of the law, no interest in respecting the history of the office and absolutely no idea at all what to do or how to do it. Anyone who cannot see that is deluded beyond reason.
There's plenty on here that can't see that...it's like some strange Republican hypnosis...Trump can do no wrong...Trump won the election.. similar types of lies are working over here too !

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
Those who are berating the postings on here about Donald Trump should be very careful.

He has an eye on stealing the 2024 Election. And if he is successful he will turn it into an Autocratic Nation of the ilk of Russia and China. And if the 3 most powerful Nations militarily all become Autocratic Nations then where does that leave the standing of the rest of the world when you see what Putin can do by simply holding a knife to the throat of Ukraine.

Trump will never leave the Whitehouse if he gets in again and he and Putin are cut with the same cloth. We all have an investment in insuring Trump doesn't steal the next Presidential Election in the US. Not just that but we can't afford the Republicans don't win the Mid Terms because they will close down the January 6the Committee Investigation.

What about the postings on here that are demonstrably false? Can’t you at least correct the record? And here we go again with the “he’s nothing but a dictator, worse than Hitler” twaddle…

The world is a lot more dangerous place with the imbeciles who are currently in charge of the country.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Cal Thomas is a syndicated columnist read in hundreds of newspapers, choose another more to your liking.

What about the content of the article though? Do you still believe that Trump is a Russian spy or was it all a hoax perpetrated by the DNC and DOJ to discredit a political opponent and influence a general election?

I've never stated that I believe Trump is a Russian spy, I was merely commenting on the credibility of the news source you chose to direct us to, which immediately undermined any point you were attempting to make.

As for Cal Thomas being a syndicated journalist read in hundreds of newspapers, did none of the many other more credible publications to whom he is syndicated choose to publish his article? If so a link to one of those publications might have not served to immediately undermine your point as did the link you did provide.

While we're on the subject of Cal Thomas, he appears to voice quite a few objectionable opinions, from anti Islam to anti gay sentiment. He's not the sort of person whose opinion I would generally respect or agree with.

As an example here's one of Cal's takes on homosexuality:

"God designed norms for behavior that are in our best interests. When we act outside those norms—such as for premarital sex, adultery, or homosexual sex—we cause physical, emotional, and spiritual damage to ourselves and to our wider culture. The unpleasant consequences of divorce and sexually transmitted diseases are not the result of intolerant bigots seeking to denigrate others. They are the result of violating God's standards, which were made for our benefit".

— Cal Thomas, "Immutable Morals"

According to Cal it appears that "intolerant bigotry" does not violate God's standards.

Last edited:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
John Durham subsequently said that his filing that sparked the 'spying' allegation had been misinterpreted in the media.

The source of the information that a Russian phone was attached to the networks in the (Obama) White House and Trump Tower was a company being paid (not by the Clinton campaign) to monitor network traffic rather than hackers.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Cal Thomas is a syndicated columnist read in hundreds of newspapers, choose another more to your liking.

What about the content of the article though? Do you still believe that Trump is a Russian spy or was it all a hoax perpetrated by the DNC and DOJ to discredit a political opponent and influence a general election?

It was neither. trump wasn’t a spy but his links to Russia are there.
As for Cal Thomas … hardly the bastion of rational thought. Interestingly he didn’t consider Obama’s win as a mandate for his presidency, which ironically was bigger than Trumps…..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
What about the postings on here that are demonstrably false? Can’t you at least correct the record? And here we go again with the “he’s nothing but a dictator, worse than Hitler” twaddle…

The world is a lot more dangerous place with the imbeciles who are currently in charge of the country.

He lost the election but will not accept it and is actively trying to change the result. He encouraged his supports to take the law into there own hands … that is an act of a dictator. That’s not twaddle.

As for your last sentence. Utter bollocks.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I am not sure which ''imbeciles'' you refer to but no one is more dangerous than Trump - I can just imagine Trump's phone calls with Putin

Trump - How do you manage to stay in Power so long if you have Elections every 4 years

Putin - You just make sure that the people who count the votes count more for you than your opponent

Together - Then we can just steamroller any country in the World or in our own country who ever question the Validity of our Election wins

Once you control the Money you control the military and when you control the military you control everything else

D

Deleted member 22389

:thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He lost the election but will not accept it and is actively trying to change the result. He encouraged his supports to take the law into there own hands … that is an act of a dictator. That’s not twaddle.

As for your last sentence. Utter bollocks.

Trump to the secretary of state of Georgia.... " I need you to find 11,800 votes " yet, not corrupt ? astounding.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wowsers

[tweet]1496591659940909065[/tweet]

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
not sure his praise of Putin is going to go down well with the traditional Republicans. pretty sure a couple of Republican representitives were calling for direct military assistance for Ukraine, where their mood is.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
To see that geriatric president bumble and stumble his way through reading an autocue address on the Ukraine situation was embarrassing. A world away from the slickness of Obama.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is nobody going to comment on the painting?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Gosh, it's a real shame Trump isn't in charge anymore..
[tweet]1501733405423251456[/tweet]

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
If he's alive, he'll be the GOP nominee in 2024.

If he's nominated, he will win.

"He still hates the same people I hate, doesn't he? -- Hand me the goddamn ballot."

The posters and bumper stickers are wrong. Hate is stronger than love. It's stronger than just about anything.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
If he's alive, he'll be the GOP nominee in 2024.

If he's nominated, he will win.

"He still hates the same people I hate, doesn't he? -- Hand me the goddamn ballot."

The posters and bumper stickers are wrong. Hate is stronger than love. It's stronger than just about anything.

As all the people with Trump Derangement Syndrome in this thread so aptly prove. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here