Trump

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opin...-to-charge-my-crimes/ar-AATpeY8?ocid=msedgntp

Trump: It’s Unfair for Black Prosecutors to Charge My Crimes

Addressing a rally last weekend, former president Donald Trump presented himself as the victim of racist prosecutors. “These prosecutors are vicious, horrible people. They’re racists and they’re very sick. They’re mentally sick,” he bellowed. “If these radical, vicious, racist prosecutors do anything wrong or illegal,” Trump said, “I hope we are going to have in this country the biggest protest we have ever had in Washington, D.C., in New York, in Atlanta, and elsewhere. Because our country and our elections are corrupt.”

If you can't figure out that Trump is a racist now I don't think you ever will and that is a very sad comment about yourself.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...urning-the-election/ar-AATxGp3?ocid=undefined

Chris Christie says Trump has accidentally 'told the truth' by revealing he incited the Capitol riot to intimidate Mike Pence into overturning the election

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said former President Donald Trump accidentally revealed he incited the January 6 Capitol riot to intimidate Mike Pence and Congress into overturning the election.

Christie said this during an appearance on ABC's "This Week" on Sunday, telling host Martha Raddatz that Trump had inadvertently revealed his real goals by falsely claiming that former Vice President Mike Pence "could have overturned the election."

Christie was responding to Trump's false accusation in a January 31 statement that Pence "did have the right to change the outcome" of the 2020 presidential race. Pence has responded, calling Trump "wrong" for making the statement.

"Let's face it. Let's call it what it is. January 6 was a riot that was incited by Donald Trump in an effort to intimidate Mike Pence and the Congress into doing exactly what he said in his own words last week: Overturn the election," Christie said.

"(Trump's) trying to do a clean-up on aisle one here," Christie added. "But it's not going to change. He actually told the truth by accident. He wanted the election to be overturned."

Christie also gave Pence his support on ABC, saying he was glad that the former vice president had finally spoken up to refute Trump's accusations.

"I think that the action the vice president took on January 6 spoke loudly, and I'm glad he's finally put words to it. I don't know why it took him so long, but I'm glad that he did," Christie said.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...urning-the-election/ar-AATxGp3?ocid=undefined

Chris Christie says Trump has accidentally 'told the truth' by revealing he incited the Capitol riot to intimidate Mike Pence into overturning the election

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said former President Donald Trump accidentally revealed he incited the January 6 Capitol riot to intimidate Mike Pence and Congress into overturning the election.

Christie said this during an appearance on ABC's "This Week" on Sunday, telling host Martha Raddatz that Trump had inadvertently revealed his real goals by falsely claiming that former Vice President Mike Pence "could have overturned the election."

Christie was responding to Trump's false accusation in a January 31 statement that Pence "did have the right to change the outcome" of the 2020 presidential race. Pence has responded, calling Trump "wrong" for making the statement.

"Let's face it. Let's call it what it is. January 6 was a riot that was incited by Donald Trump in an effort to intimidate Mike Pence and the Congress into doing exactly what he said in his own words last week: Overturn the election," Christie said.

"(Trump's) trying to do a clean-up on aisle one here," Christie added. "But it's not going to change. He actually told the truth by accident. He wanted the election to be overturned."

Christie also gave Pence his support on ABC, saying he was glad that the former vice president had finally spoken up to refute Trump's accusations.

"I think that the action the vice president took on January 6 spoke loudly, and I'm glad he's finally put words to it. I don't know why it took him so long, but I'm glad that he did," Christie said.

All these things are great, as are the fraudelent financial submissions.....but when is someone going to finally nail this egotistical parasite? Teflon Don still appears no nearer to the jail cell he deserves.

Its a bit frustrating tbh. Cannot wait to see him cuffed and bundled into police station

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
All these things are great, as are the fraudelent financial submissions.....but when is someone going to finally nail this egotistical parasite? Teflon Don still appears no nearer to the jail cell he deserves.

Its a bit frustrating tbh. Cannot wait to see him cuffed and bundled into police station

I suspect they'll be too afraid to lock him up (even though he deserves it), because of the absolute mayhem and rioting that his zombie supporters would unleash. It would make the Jan 6 Capitol Hill riot look like a vicar's tea party.

There are 10s of millions of Trump supporters in the US, most of whom still believe that the election was 'stolen' from them by the 'Democrat Establishment'; if the Orange Idiot was (rightly) locked-up, the Proud Boys and other gun-toting Republican idiots would unleash civil war on the streets of American cities - and then blame 'Sleepy Joe' for being 'too liberal' to impose law-and-order.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Indeed. The phone call to the Republican governor of Georgia IS THE defining moment of his corruption when he said " I need you to find me 10,000 more votes, tell people you miscalculated " .

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hams-claims-Hillary-spied-Trump.html#comments

I can't speak to that': Biden's Deputy Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre tells reporter THREE times to go to DOJ when pressed on Durham's bombshell allegations that Hillary spied on Trump when he was President- and that Biden and Obama KNEW

White House spokeswoman on Monday referred all questions about Special Counsel John Durham's investigation to the Department of Justice
A new filing suggests the Clinton campaign paid an internet company to access servers at the White House in a search for links between Trump and Russia
Three times Karine Jean-Pierre was asked if that amounted to spying
And three times she refused to answer. 'I can't speak to that,' she said
Durham is investigating the origins of the Trump-Russia probe

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

I have a feeling you will never see video of a scene where the Don is actually arrested. I think he will be an even older version of his current condition and it will be reported that he has entered one of the executive prisons, i.e. the Otisville, NY correctional center. The reason it will never show is to avoid an adverse reaction much like the January 6, 2021 insurrection at the Capitol building, from the Trump supporters.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...f-business-practices/ar-AAU0fwC?ocid=msedgntp

NY judge: Donald Trump, children must testify in investigation of business practices

A New York judge ruled Thursday that Donald Trump and two of his children have to testify in a sprawling civil fraud investigation headed by New York Attorney General Letitia James, summarily rejecting the ex-president's request to quash subpoenas.

Trump must turn over documents within 14 days, and he, Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump must appear for depositions within 21 days, according to a eight-page ruling from state Judge Arthur F. Engoron.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddr...-in-375-million-deal/ar-AAU050j?ocid=msedgntp

A-Rod, Once Called a ‘Joke’ by Trump, May Soon Take Over the Trump Hotel in $375 Million Deal

Trump once called former New York Yankee Alex Rodriguez a “druggie” and a “joke.” Now A-Rod is racing toward acquiring the rights to the lease at the former Trump Hotel in D.C as a general partner in a fund led by CGI Merchant Group, a Miami-based investment fund. The $375 million deal is likely to close within weeks. The deal is good for Trump: He may wind up turning a profit after a money-losing 2020 with the hotel. [AP]

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-items-to-mar-a-lago/ar-AAU2HMN?ocid=msedgntp

National Archives: Trump took classified items to Mar-a-Lago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Classified information was found in the 15 boxes of White House records that were stored at former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence, the National Archives and Records Administration said Friday in a letter that confirmed the matter has been sent to the Justice Department.

The letter from the agency follows numerous reports around Trump's handling of sensitive and even classified information during his time as president and after he left the White House. The revelation could also interest federal investigators responsible for policing the handling of government secrets, though the Justice Department and FBI have not indicated they will pursue.

Federal law bars the removal of classified documents to unauthorized locations, though it is possible that Trump could try to argue that, as president, he was the ultimate declassification authority.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-capitol-judge-rules/ar-AAU36FO?ocid=msedgntp

Trump can be sued for role in Jan. 6 attack on Capitol, judge rules

Washington — Former President Donald Trump can be sued for damages incurred during the January 6 attack on the Capitol, "the first-ever presidential transfer of power marred by violence," a federal judge in Washington, D.C., ruled Friday.

In a written opinion that ran over 100 pages, Judge Amit Mehta rejected the former president's claims that he is entitled to broad immunity from multiple lawsuits blaming him for the riot. Mehta reasoned that some of Trump's actions on January 6 were "plausibly words of incitement not protected by the First Amendment" or by presidential immunity.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I think you need to look into counseling for TDS, good for your soul…

Trump is truly eroding and the courage of the Republicans to challenge him for the top spot is increasing at a higher pace every day. Trump HAD huge control over the Republican Party but his egotistical and purely selfish motives are eroding him day by day in the Republican people's minds. Yes, he still has a huge following but his numbers are down more every day. I see it in my own relatives' and friends' minds. I'm simply documenting history and enjoying it immensely.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
I’d hardly say that posting the daily diatribe from msn is “documenting history”, but I’m happy for you that you’re enjoying yourself. I am curious though, as to when you and most others on this thread will finally come to admit that this whole “Russiagate” saga (for example) is all a load of bollocks and the people responsible should be held accountable and prosecuted as necessary. That’s the kind of truth and “documenting history” that you’re not really interested in though, is it?

https://nypost.com/2022/02/18/those...icks-against-trump-need-to-face-consequences/

As an aside, as a self professed mind reader, you should nip on over and ply your trade in Las Vegas. I think you’d do rather well…:thumbsup:

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I’d hardly say that posting the daily diatribe from msn is “documenting history”, but I’m happy for you that you’re enjoying yourself. I am curious though, as to when you and most others on this thread will finally come to admit that this whole “Russiagate” saga (for example) is all a load of bollocks and the people responsible should be held accountable and prosecuted as necessary. That’s the kind of truth and “documenting history” that you’re not really interested in though, is it?

https://nypost.com/2022/02/18/those...icks-against-trump-need-to-face-consequences/

As an aside, as a self professed mind reader, you should nip on over and ply your trade in Las Vegas. I think you’d do rather well…:thumbsup:

The New York Post is hardly a credible newspaper. In fact it's been rated the least credible major news outlet in New York.

It's very fond of its "Freddie Starr Ate my Hamster" type front page headlines.

It's also owned by Rupert Murdoch, one of Trump's closest friends and confidantes over the years.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

:thumbsup:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Those who are berating the postings on here about Donald Trump should be very careful.

He has an eye on stealing the 2024 Election. And if he is successful he will turn it into an Autocratic Nation of the ilk of Russia and China. And if the 3 most powerful Nations militarily all become Autocratic Nations then where does that leave the standing of the rest of the world when you see what Putin can do by simply holding a knife to the throat of Ukraine.

Trump will never leave the Whitehouse if he gets in again and he and Putin are cut with the same cloth. We all have an investment in insuring Trump doesn't steal the next Presidential Election in the US. Not just that but we can't afford the Republicans don't win the Mid Terms because they will close down the January 6the Committee Investigation.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
The New York Post is hardly a credible newspaper. In fact it's been rated the least credible major news outlet in New York.

It's very fond of its "Freddie Starr Ate my Hamster" type front page headlines.

It's also owned by Rupert Murdoch, one of Trump's closest friends and confidantes over the years.

Cal Thomas is a syndicated columnist read in hundreds of newspapers, choose another more to your liking.

What about the content of the article though? Do you still believe that Trump is a Russian spy or was it all a hoax perpetrated by the DNC and DOJ to discredit a political opponent and influence a general election?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports