Trump

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
[tweet]1261494279018594304[/tweet]

Lol.

Yes. The orange 5-year old really did refer to a new "Super Duper Missile".

Higham Seagull Army

May 5, 2008
northants
Im struggling to keep up with the Trump blame game strategy, after the State Governers (democrat that is) Nancy Pelosi, China , and now Obama im trying to think who is next in line ? maybe the Russians , the old enemy, surely Putin had a hand in it, North Korea even the Cubans, who knows.
Each deflection is beginning to sound more desperate . Where will it end?

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Im struggling to keep up with the Trump blame game strategy, after the State Governers (democrat that is) Nancy Pelosi, China , and now Obama im trying to think who is next in line ? maybe the Russians , the old enemy, surely Putin had a hand in it, North Korea even the Cubans, who knows.
Each deflection is beginning to sound more desperate . Where will it end?

Mexicans? Canadians? The EU?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I just can't unpack this.
There's so many different directions to go, it's impossible to start.

[tweet]1261651008398282754[/tweet]

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
He would have replied "Ask China" to *any* journalist asking that particular question and, therefore, I would say that his reply, whilst pretty inscrutable (as he so often is... Why ask China why he is being competitive over testing numbers but ignoring deaths? What insight into his deranged psyche have they?), was not a racist jibe at that particular journalist. And it annoys me when the race card is played incorrectly. He is racist regularly, keep it for those occasions because it only weakens the card to play it at the wrong time.

He *is* a racist, but this wasn't one of those times.

I agree, I cringed at that when the woman asked 'why are you saying that to me?' the guy's an absolute moron, but the race card was definitely played incorrectly in that instance

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I just can't unpack this.
There's so many different directions to go, it's impossible to start.

[tweet]1261651008398282754[/tweet]

That's really scary stuff. I genuinely think that the US is very close to falling apart. I remember when effectively Great Britain ruled the world ( almost !) for a couple of hundred years but it could not last, we saw the emergence of the US as a Superpower in the 40's and now, 80 years later, their time is drawing to an end.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Left with no comment.
Walking away slowly.

[tweet]1261747580666552320[/tweet]

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
That's really scary stuff. I genuinely think that the US is very close to falling apart. I remember when effectively Great Britain ruled the world ( almost !) for a couple of hundred years but it could not last, we saw the emergence of the US as a Superpower in the 40's and now, 80 years later, their time is drawing to an end.

If Trump does win the election, which unbelievably he probably will, I think you're right. It will tip the country over the edge. Its been coming. Its like the whole Brexit shitshow (or rise in far right movement in other European and worldwide countries) x1000 over there (add guns and a louder, brasher, more moronic and patriotic section of society together with police brutality, a shit health system and huge wealth inequality).

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Left with no comment.
Walking away slowly.

[tweet]1261747580666552320[/tweet]

Speechless. What is the background to this? Surely he didn’t commission this thinking it a good idea?

Someone made it taking this piss, but being stupid he missed the joke and reposted it himself??

:mad:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Speechless. What is the background to this? Surely he didn’t commission this thinking it a good idea?

Someone made it taking this piss, but being stupid he missed the joke and reposted it himself??

:mad:
He did it because Obama had a high profile speech yesterday, and he wanted to either distract from that or send out his own message.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The latest Gallup poll has Trump's approval rating at:-

49%

:ohmy: