Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Gabbard now backing Biden which is disappointing.

Bernie is finished. Senile Joe and his corrupt corporate Democrats to face Trump in the 2020 elections.
There is an old saying that Dogs take on the personalities of their owners, can you hear your Masters voice when you type

" Bernie is finished Senile Joe and his corrupt corporate Democrats...." ?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
There is an old saying that Dogs take on the personalities of their owners, can you hear your Masters voice when you type

" Bernie is finished Senile Joe and his corrupt corporate Democrats...." ?

That's literally coming from left leaning Liberals. That you don't know that exposes how little you actually know.

You stay informed now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:lolol: were it not for the fact it's actually :cry:

[tweet]1241117348146245632[/tweet]

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It really is hard to convey what a piece of scum this proven loser really is. Today he has decided he wants America back up and running by Easter.

Happy to see several thousand dead rather than him and his billionaire chums lose money to protect the welfare of his own population. This sort of disregard for ordinary people is what we might have expected from Stalin or Pol Pot.

Stupid orange tiny-cocked shitgibbon.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It really is hard to convey what a piece of scum this proven loser really is. Today he has decided he wants America back up and running by Easter.

Happy to see several thousand dead rather than him and his billionaire chums lose money to protect the welfare of his own population. This sort of disregard for ordinary people is what we might have expected from Stalin or Pol Pot.

Yet according to a poll, something like 56% of Americans think he is doing a good job handling this crisis... unbelievably !

Edit: I'd copyright that if I were you.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis

I'm truly shocked that a President could be allowed to take this course of action. When this is over his unique place in history will be complete. He will be remembered as someone who caused many unnecessary deaths due to financial greed.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/mar/24/trump-coronavirus-economy-america-business

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
If Boris arranges for travel to the US to be banned for ages, he will rise yet further in my estimation. I've said before that I had a very low view of Boris but he is infinitely preferable to the utter (insert expletive of your choice here) in that he appears to listen to experts when the chips are down. Zero point us locking down only to allow Trump's cannon fodder to fly over here and start it off again.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I'm truly shocked that a President could be allowed to take this course of action. When this is over his unique place in history will be complete. He will be remembered as someone who caused many unnecessary deaths due to financial greed.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/mar/24/trump-coronavirus-economy-america-business

Predicting thousands of suicides if America is not reopened.
America is not made to be shut down.
Clarification that Trump is a raving lunatic.
Tyrone seems like an intelligent person, surely he and every other sane person can now see that Trump is a totally insane.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yet according to a poll, something like 56% of Americans think he is doing a good job handling this crisis... unbelievably !

Edit: I'd copyright that if I were you.

Trump only cares about money & Wall Street. All the time the economy is doing well he remains popular.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I believe Trump didn't rule out a government bail out for himself and his hotels.

Stay Classy.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
his hubris may yet bring him down, when he cant deliver this in 3 weeks.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I'd be more than happy for Trump and all his acolytes to pile into a packed church on Easter Sunday, and personally shake hands with and embrace every single member of a huge congregation.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
his hubris may yet bring him down, when he cant deliver this in 3 weeks.

Oh come on ! Do you really think that he could EVER admit to being wrong about anything ? If/when we get to three weeks time and its patently obvious that the USA is still in the grip of the pandemic he will simply lie as usual. It would be easier to nail jelly to the ceiling.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Biff from Back to the Future is running the USA isn’t he?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
He really is his own worse enemy, roll on Easter Sunday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here