Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The polls didn't get it wrong in 2016, they nearly all predicted a Clinton majority by about 2 to 3 percent - and were spot on

Except that that's a nothing figure in predicting the actual outcome of the election.

When it came to state based figures and the electoral college they got it hugely wrong.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
More deflection. Did not President Trump ask the President of Ukraine to announce an investigation of the Bidens, as a favour on his own call transcript which involves a foreign country in the election of 2020 which both Joe Biden and Donald Trump were involved in? Did this not happen? Answer the question and stop deflecting like all the Republicans. YES or NO?

My father would say you have truly been using a lot of cadswallop to try and prove your point.

No answer for my question? Ignoring what you obviously don't have an answer for.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
No answer for my question? Ignoring what you obviously don't have an answer for.

That was already answered in the hearings. But you just haven't followed of course.

Remember when this all started out as prid quo pro?

Well now they aren't even going after that they have flip flopped from one thing to another and now prid quo pro has become such a joke after all the witnesses there's a bunch of Democrats who look like they won't vote with their party

The answer is nothing of substance happened and if you want a true example of quid pro quo I just provided you one.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
That was already answered in the hearings. But you just haven't followed of course.

Remember when this all started out as prid quo pro?

Well now they aren't even going after that they have flip flopped from one thing to another and now prid quo pro has become such a joke after all the witnesses there's a bunch of Democrats who look like they won't vote with their party

The answer is nothing of substance happened and if you want a true example of quid pro quo I just provided you one.

Still not an answer to my direct question. Did not Trump ask the President of Ukraine for a favour which was to announce an investigation of the Bidens which involved a foreign country in the US election in 2020 and therefore broke the US law of abuse of power which is punishable by being removed from office? Yes or No?

Did you notice that Boris asked Trump to stay out of our election? Wonder why he thought Trump would do that?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Still not an answer to my direct question. Did not Trump ask the President of Ukraine for a favour which was to announce an investigation of the Bidens which involved a foreign country in the US election in 2020 and therefore broke the US law of abuse of power which is punishable by being removed from office? Yes or No?

Did you notice that Boris asked Trump to stay out of our election? Wonder why he thought Trump would do that?

Hilarious the levels that Boris stooped to avoid being " contaminated " by association with Trump, the door of No 10 swinging open as Trump approached was incredible. Boris would normally shake hands with anyone if there was a buck to be made or if it was a good photo opportunity or if he had been paid, it's worrying that a lying, fantasist islamaphobe did not want to be anywhere near Trump.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

No he did not. If he did then quid pro quo would 1000% still be on the table and it would be a very obvious thing. Just like the dialogue I quoted you where a US official was recorded saying they won't get 1 billion if a certain person isn't fired. That's how you get quid pro quo.

The Ukrainian President already confirmed he never felt pressured, never even knew the money was being withheld. No investigation ever occurred and they got their money.

Why do you think after all those witnesses quid pro quo is now longer being spoken of? What you asking me is directly related to quid pro quo. So given the Democrats have moved away from that angle it shows no, what you think happened, didn't happen.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Strange how the door of the White House can be thrown open so quickly to the right person ? If only Don had shown the same enthusiasm for defending himself by attending the inquiry ?

The enquiry was little more than a Kangaroo Court.

Not sure if you're aware but there's a difference in how these things can be undertaken when the house runs it and when the senate runs it.

The house as was seen can call people who just site opinions.

When it's a senate hearing only cold hard facts can be presented as I believe there's a Judge present.

So Trump was smart not to attend any house driven hearing and to make himself available for a senate hearing.

This is the best place to defend yourself and be able to fight your case.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
The enquiry was little more than a Kangaroo Court.

Not sure if you're aware but there's a difference in how these things can be undertaken when the house runs it and when the senate runs it.

The house as was seen can call people who just site opinions.

When it's a senate hearing only cold hard facts can be presented as I believe there's a Judge present.

So Trump was smart not to attend any house driven hearing and to make himself available for a senate hearing.

This is the best place to defend yourself and be able to fight your case.

Sorry - you lost me at 'Trump was smart'. You were doing sort of OK until then...

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Sorry - you lost me at 'Trump was smart'. You were doing sort of OK until then...

Really? He loses me at “Tyrone Biggums”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Always remember this because it will plague Trump for the rest of his life. 50% of American voters feel President Trump should be impeached and removed from office. Only 41% feel he should not be impeached. The only reason that Trump will not be thrown out of office is because several Senators are not staying true to their oath of office and have already decided to back a criminal (50% of the public agrees) and not be fair in judging the evidence but making their decision before it even comes to the trial. The Senate leader McConnell has said he will "work in total cooperation" with the White House in holding the trial. Trump has successfully divided the country and will go down in history as the president who got away with a crime and the Republican Senators as Senators that backed a criminal as US President. That will be Trump's true legacy.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Always remember this because it will plague Trump for the rest of his life. 50% of American voters feel President Trump should be impeached and removed from office. Only 41% feel he should not be impeached. The only reason that Trump will not be thrown out of office is because several Senators are not staying true to their oath of office and have already decided to back a criminal (50% of the public agrees) and not be fair in judging the evidence but making their decision before it even comes to the trial. The Senate leader McConnell has said he will "work in total cooperation" with the White House in holding the trial. Trump has successfully divided the country and will go down in history as the president who got away with a crime and the Republican Senators as Senators that backed a criminal as US President. That will be Trump's true legacy.

He won't be thrown out because you need unequivocal evidence to do that. Not heresay and opinions.

So once again, your hot take on things is wrong.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
He won't be thrown out because you need unequivocal evidence to do that. Not heresay and opinions.

So once again, your hot take on things is wrong.

Doesn't change the fact that Trump is a selfish ******* who will do anything to get reelected and you know deep down whether you think it was illegal or not it was wrong and it is not in the code of ethics that you live by and if you did something like Trump did it would not make your parents proud of you.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Doesn't change the fact that Trump is a selfish ******* who will do anything to get reelected and you know deep down whether you think it was illegal or not it was wrong and it is not in the code of ethics that you live by and if you did something like Trump did it would not make your parents proud of you.

So Trump is no different to any other politician then. Colour me shocked.

The only reason this is a thing is because the Biden's are corrupt as ****.

The irony in you being more outraged by Trump potentially exposing a corrupt group of people isn't lost on me. Especially when you're trumpeting codes of ethics.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well if he's stupid he's outsmarting the Democrats at every turn up until now.

Which says a lot about the stupidity of his opposition.
Nice explanation of the difference between this impeachment process and the Salem Witch hunts from the Mayor of Salem online, for those who are confused.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Well if he's stupid he's outsmarting the Democrats at every turn up until now.

Which says a lot about the stupidity of his opposition.

He’s got money, that’s all he needs. He pays clever people to do the thinking. Did he use his intelligence to get the money in the first place?

Since he has been elected, the democrats have been looking for a way to impeach him. There are probably multiple routes to go down seeing the man is a grade A **** but it seems that they’ve managed to prove something this time.

He is not like all politicians, he has purchased the Presidency using money and hate. There won’t be too many Presidents viewed worse than him when the US finally kick him out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here