Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't understand betting much but surely those odds mean they expect him to lose the next election. He only has the top odds because he's the only republican in the race, the democrats haven't even chosen their candidate.

No, it means at the moment they think he is the one most likely to win it

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
EIDAiFhXYAIE8Sy

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
More trouble for Trump as the military's top expert on Ukraine plans to testify that he was listening to the call and was so troubled by what he heard from Trump that he reported it to his superior.

Or they could just read the transcript of the phone call and stop wasting time and money on another farce.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Or they could just read the transcript of the phone call and stop wasting time and money on another farce.

Oh your back.
The only farce is trump. Stop trying to defend the indefensible. Any man he slanders a veteran who spent upwards of 6 years as a POW for political gain is quite frankly beneath contempt. As an ex-serviceman this angers me greatly. This one act alone should bar trump from office.

John McCain regardless of his politics was a man of integrity, something that trump will never manage.

The fact the you are trying to defend him speaks volumes of you .....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

I'm sure they'd be delighted too. As soon as White House releases a copy of the transcript, the Senate committee will be all over it. I'm not holding my breath though

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

You mean the 8 min long summary of a 33 min call, which it has been confirmed today was doctored in several places?

No transcript has been released as yet. Anyone who believes otherwise is gullible.

Last edited:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Oh your back.
The only farce is trump. Stop trying to defend the indefensible. Any man he slanders a veteran who spent upwards of 6 years as a POW for political gain is quite frankly beneath contempt. As an ex-serviceman this angers me greatly. This one act alone should bar trump from office.

John McCain regardless of his politics was a man of integrity, something that trump will never manage.

The fact the you are trying to defend him speaks volumes of you .....

McCain was an absolute warmonger.

He doesn't deserve any special praise for being one of the biggest and worst warmongering interventionist in US political history.

People who are warmongers aren't people with integrity.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

He doesn't deserve any special praise for being one of the biggest and worst warmongering interventionist in US political history.

People who are warmongers aren't people with integrity.[/

Utter bollocks and you know it.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
has this been posted? It's proper funny.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

How different is an absolute warmonger to an ordinary warmonger?

Is it the same as an absolute troll to an ordinary troll?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

Just had a chat with work colleague who studied history at a Russell group university. Her comments where that:
1. You are an idiot
2. US foreign policy for the last 50 years has been interventionist and the present administration is no better and is in fact worse because they have no policy other than getting involved with anyone and everything. Taking out the IS leader is about as interventionist as you can get.
3. Warmonger he is not.
4. The earth is not flat
5. And that you might consider getting some new tin foil....

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here