Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sometimes I think we need to give Trump some credit. This is a big plus today. Ok the speech was all about him, how many books he sold and how popular they were but the fella did the right thing today. Isis and their fighters are the cancer of this world

Trump : " Nobody knows more about dictators than me... "

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Sometimes I think we need to give Trump some credit. This is a big plus today. Ok the speech was all about him, how many books he sold and how popular they were but the fella did the right thing today. Isis and their fighters are the cancer of this world

EH5DnJ9WwAIhrQ5

EH3WZ7YXUAETqvK

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Fanfare for his great work in, "securing oil to protect it from terrorists".

Juan Albion

The pumpkin really should have known better than take in a baseball game in Washington.

His face was picture once he realised they were all booing him and chanting "Lock him up". Egotists don't like that sort of thing.

I think it might have spoiled his evening:

EH7jD2pXYAEm130

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is an outright lie
2.42 to win next election on betfair

Ok not odds on atm but the clear favourite

Trump 6 to 5
Warren 11 to 4
Biden 6 to 1

14 to 1 bar

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
The pumpkin really should have known better than take in a baseball game in Washington.

His face was picture once he realised they were all booing him and chanting "Lock him up". Egotists don't like that sort of thing.

Memories of Ceaușescu on the balcony...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Does anybody believe any of the more florid details of Trump's BS hyperbole broadcast? Dare say US Special Forces did what he said they did, but he's clearly personally showboating with one and a half eyes on an election. Once a ****, always a ****

Yes. Yes they do. Lots of people, sadly. The same sort of people who believe politicians on THIS side of the Atlantic who make promises that they then can't keep...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
We have a couple of rather unpopular leaders but Trump is head and shoulders a better leader and statesman than Johnson imo. Trump to be fair is only doing what he said he would do in the election campaigns. Johnson just wings it daily

Has he locked Hillary Clinton up, then?
Or built his border wall?
Or repealed and replaced 'Obamacare'?

I must've missed those...

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
What great fun that booing and "Lock Him Up" and the "Veterans for Impeachment" poster was. The face on him when he realised that outside teh bubble of his rally's and the post-labotomy base of his, people really do hate him.

The shock appears to have brought on his longest period without tweeting.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Ok not odds on atm but the clear favourite

Trump 6 to 5
Warren 11 to 4
Biden 6 to 1

14 to 1 bar

I don't understand betting much but surely those odds mean they expect him to lose the next election. He only has the top odds because he's the only republican in the race, the democrats haven't even chosen their candidate.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I don't understand betting much but surely those odds mean they expect him to lose the next election. He only has the top odds because he's the only republican in the race, the democrats haven't even chosen their candidate.

He might get struck by lightning whilst playing golf.
Or eat a poisoned burrito.

Juan Albion

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
None of them plugged in you mean?

No! No cable management in place, just a load of cables tangled all over the desk looks very amateurish. Not how I had our boardroom setup. I am strange geek and these things bother me and it was the first thing I noticed in the picture. I need to get a life :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here