Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
2-0 Defoe

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not sure if I'm missing something with Bentley, from what I've seen he'd struggle to get into the Exeter team, never mind the England one.

You're not missing anything. We have a League 2 keeper these days you know. You dont need much talent to get in the England squad these days.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
We have a League 2 keeper these days you know. You dont need much talent to get in the England squad these days.

League 1 actually (although he's yet to play there, but the league season IS over).

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Beckham is having a shocker.

Having said that, the commentators (Bright and some other bloke) are WOEFUL. They make David bloody Pleat look good!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Hart, Crouch, Bentley and Jagielka coming on at h/t.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Cheating Retard? No, its not. Dont think ive seen anyone calling him a cheat at all actually.

:wave:

Think RM Taylor has made up the bit about 'Cheating retard' being in the tabloids. I can't believe even the People would use a pathetic pun like that!

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Mark Bright doesn't have the faintest idea, why did he keep going on about Beckham giving the ball away? That was one of the things he hardly did!!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Not sure if I'm missing something with Bentley

for what its worth, 5th highest point scoring midfielder on fantasy league, so must do something right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here