yoo might as well put a sign up saying "EGG MY HOUSE!!"
That would be plain incitement?
Are you mad?

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i just answer the door and tell em to go up the posh end of town..............by yorkie!!!!!:lolol:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Goring Gull said:
If it's kids with parents then i'll give them a few sweets Hoodies are swiftly dispatched.

:lolol: same here!

Tank is out wearing his skeleton mask and long black coat! Cant see my nipper getting too many treats with him lurking in the background!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
I aint sat down for the past hour and I'm running low on sweets, and all the nice ones have gone now! Once the last milky way goes the candle is being blown out in the pumpkin and the door is locked :lolol: The kids are pretty well behaved round here, they only seem to knock on the doors of houses if they have a pumpkin or something on display which is how it should be.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Race said:
[BTank is out wearing his skeleton mask and long black coat! Cant see my nipper getting too many treats with him lurking in the background! [/B]

More than without the mask :lolol: :lolol:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I hired Tony Martin to sit at the top of my stairs.

They only get through the door once - but there's an untidy pile of dead and dying in my porch.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
seagullion said:
i just answer the door and tell em to go up the posh end of town..............by yorkie!!!!!:lolol:

That's why I've had so many :lolol: :lolol:

To be fair the kids that have come round this evening have all made the effort with their fancy dress (Mr Popkins it's supposed to be any fancy dress but Britain tends to stick to the witches/evil theme)
I agree it's a silly American thing that has taken off over here since ET but the kids enjoy it.
I've had a bowl of boiled sweets handy for those that called.

Race I am laughing trying to imagine Tank with his mask and long black coat.
Has he terrorised Hiney yet? Is Mrs Hiney in? :lolol: :lolol:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I live up the top of the steep hill, then if they can be arsed to climb it they have a barking dog to contend with then if they get past that my dad lol then after all that they get a mini mars:bounce: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here