Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trick or Treaters

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Anyone had any yet? Got any tips for getting rid of them without getting

a)my house egged
b)my car rolled over
c)a chronic beatdown from the three sixteen year olds at my door in hoodies and baseball caps asking for money instead of sweets.

Mar 24, 2005
Redhead said:
Anyone had any yet? Got any tips for getting rid of them without getting

a)my house egged
b)my car rolled over
c)a chronic beatdown from the three sixteen year olds at my door in hoodies and baseball caps asking for money instead of sweets.

try giving them treats?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
We live in the middle of nowhere so get none, but my kids are dressing up and going out with my husbands round my parents way.

Starry Junior is spiderman, Starry Mini is cinderella and Baby Starry is an Alley Cat.

Why not just give them a treat? Or not answer your door.

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Re: Re: Trick or Treaters

Berk (of 'Trapdoor' fame) said:
try giving them treats?

Obviously people who make the effort get treats, i should have made it clearer, when the rabble of sixteen year olds wearing baseball caps and hoodies come to the door asking for money and wielding small blades/eggs/paint. How do i move them on without going to a and e / prison.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyone that comes to my door will get a suprise treat which is my 7 stone Golden Retriever Harold running at them and sinking his teeth into their bollocks.

You have been warned :angry:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
Anyone that comes to my door will get a suprise treat which is my 7 stone Golden Retriever Harold running at them and sinking his teeth into their bollocks.

You have been warned :angry:

Yeah, watch out for my bunny wabbit though, he'd eat your shit dog for breakfast.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He is a beast

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Chappers, Piers

Is it ever possible, I mean once in your miserable lives to post something positive to one of my posts ( or not insulting )because the obligatory put downs are getting a little tiresome now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here